Cube-steak Americans vs. the Wagyu-beef White House

So let me get this right.

A japanese transplant--Michelle Malkin, criticizes the Japenese-styled eating behavior of the white house?

Is this a sick joke played on the stupid, or a form of delicious yet twisted Irony that makes me laugh in shame?

I've been preaching that the only way to turn this around is for people to pay off their debt and save as much as possible. Spending will begin again in earnest once people have some money saved. The difference will be that the purchases at that point will not all be on borrowed money.

Hopefully, this recession will bring about a complete socioeconomic shift as people move away from credit and begin to purchase by cash. That doesn't mean people won't borrow money to buy a house or car, but they will most likely by a less expensive house and car, reducing their operating costs and allowing them to continue to save money. This is the only way to build back a strong economy with longterm growth potential.

We saw what happened when we borrowed too much. Now is the time to change our ways. If our political leaders understood this, they would understand that cutting government spending and cutting taxes would allow Americans to actually save even more. This time it's not about spending. We can't spend our way out of this mess with so many people in financial dire straits. We need saving first, then the spending will come.

I've been preaching that the only way to turn this around is for people to pay off their debt and save as much as possible. Spending will begin again in earnest once people have some money saved. The difference will be that the purchases at that point will not all be on borrowed money.

Hopefully, this recession will bring about a complete socioeconomic shift as people move away from credit and begin to purchase by cash. That doesn't mean people won't borrow money to buy a house or car, but they will most likely by a less expensive house and car, reducing their operating costs and allowing them to continue to save money. This is the only way to build back a strong economy with longterm growth potential.

We saw what happened when we borrowed too much. Now is the time to change our ways. If our political leaders understood this, they would understand that cutting government spending and cutting taxes would allow Americans to actually save even more. This time it's not about spending. We can't spend our way out of this mess with so many people in financial dire straits. We need saving first, then the spending will come.

I am with Auditor on this one!! Throw away the credit cards, Empower the Debit Cards!!

I'm Sure Bush only ate cube steak.

Just how desperate are you folks?

I'm sure that all the Repubs in DC only eat cube steak. Dumb to expect the Whitehouse to have Big Macs etc.

Actually cube steak is not a good deal. The price is not that low when you consider it is one of the tougher cuts that is just run through a meat tenderizing machine.

It's pretty good, however, if you pound it a little more then bread it and fry it in toasted sesame oil. I believe some call it chicken fried steak. You can add whatever seasoning you want to the flour. Some put it in milk and egg first, I just wet it with water.

I wonder how good Wagyu Beef is----I love exotic dishes(as long as the ingredients does not contain insects, intelligent lifeforms(like Dolphins or Jellyfish) or pets!!)

Cube steak is the BOMB.

But you have to get it on sale.

It is the stuff from which real chicken fried steak is made. Mmmmm....

A japanese transplant--Michelle Malkin, criticizes the Japenese-styled eating behavior of the white house?

Is this a sick joke played on the stupid, or a form of delicious yet twisted Irony that makes me laugh in shame?

Japanese transplant?

Michelle Malkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Malkin was born Michelle Maglalang on October 20, 1970 in Philadelphia to Filipino parents, Rafaela and Dr. Apolo Maglalang, while they were in the United States on student visas.

Japanese transplant?

Malkin was born Michelle Maglalang on October 20, 1970 in Philadelphia to Filipino parents, Rafaela and Dr. Apolo Maglalang, while they were in the United States on student visas.

Japenese Transplan, Philipino anchor Baby---Her ancestry is somekind of East Asian.

She is still not considered a real American. Artificial and overprocessed like Velvetta!!

Japanese transplant?

Japenese Transplan, Philipino anchor Baby---Her ancestry is somekind of East Asian.

She is still not considered a real American. Artificial and overprocessed like Velvetta!!

So she's like Obama.

Japanese transplant?

Yet another example of how leftists harbor so much racism, a common thread with supporters of Statism.

Malkin's point is that while the White House has been preaching that Americans must now live within their means, while it has pointed its finger at Big Business and Wall Street to reform its free-wheeling spending habits, the White House itself has been on a binge of cocktail parties and high end meals, to say nothing of the incredibly increase in overall government spending by the Obama administration and the Democrat controlled Congress.

Malkin's point is absolutely correct - the degree of hypocrisy of this president and the Democrat Party is astounding even by Washington DC standards...

Japanese transplant?

So she's like Obama.

Yep--Just like Obama--except Obama is half Artificial and Overprocessed(Mother American--Father, some kind of east African!!)

Being half over processed or overprocessed still turns out to be cheap political tricks or Creeping Fascism with lipstick!!

Who the fuck do you think they are feeding?

Are you saying they should feed tubesteak to the PM of Britain?

Forum List

Back