Cuba's Latest Whopper

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
The U.S. Defense Dept. "caused the Haiti earthquake with electromagnetic shock-wave bombs," reports the Castro regime. "Iran is Next."
It seems that the Russian Northern Fleet -- in particular its flagship, the Peter the Great -- has been closely monitoring U.S. Navy hanky-panky in the Caribbean for two years now. "Lately the U.S. has made tremendous advances in their Earthquake weapons," report the Russians via the Cubans. U.S. satellites allow for the aiming and concentration of these powerful radio frequencies, which harness the natural interaction of forces between the ionosphere and the earth's fault lines.

An ultra-secret unit within the U.S. Defense Department codenamed Project HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is the central culprit, we learn, and has diversified its line of lethal radio frequencies to produce floods, droughts, and hurricanes, along with earthquakes -- of which the Haitian is in fact only the latest.

Only last month, Project HAARP unleashed a demo earthquake near Eureka, California that registered 6.5 on the Richter scale. And the May 2008 earthquake that shook Szechuan China and registered 7.8 was also the handiwork of the U.S.'s Project HAARP.

Long suspicious of the U.S. Caribbean fleet, the Russians were tipped off when Lieut. Gen. Ken Keen of the U.S. Southern Command was deployed to Haiti before the earthquake. This proved that the Yankees well knew the devastation they'd unleash and so wanted to invade Haiti "firstest with the mostest," as the saying goes in U.S. Army lingo. These U.S. "boots on the ground" under the camouflage of "earthquake relief" will soon replace the U.N. peacekeepers completely and nail down the long-planned Yankee colonization of Haiti.

American Thinker: Cuba's Latest Whopper

Cool

Earthquake machine

You had better be nice to us

Castro is saying it too? Oh this is rich.

So why on earth would we test it on Haiti and not one of our professed enemies, say Cuba?

Funny thing, in law school I had to argue a fact pattern which involved international law and the development of an weapon that causes earthquakes. Course, that was obviously fake. I just find it rather amusing.

The Earthquake weapon is real. I've been concealing it from the world. Of course, I did require an infinite supply of Hot Pockets and Xena tapes for my trouble.

Earthquake machine ?? I don't think that is possible

dr_evil_laser.jpg

cuba says this machine does earthquakes. hurricanes, droughts and floods.
for earthquakes i would suppose you set the control and stand back, floods and droughts take a little longer i would guess, and hurricanes happen in real time.
good stuff there.......choose your disaster machine....

Castro is saying it too? Oh this is rich.

So why on earth would we test it on Haiti and not one of our professed enemies, say Cuba?

Funny thing, in law school I had to argue a fact pattern which involved international law and the development of an weapon that causes earthquakes. Course, that was obviously fake. I just find it rather amusing.

They were aiming for Havanna but missed and hit Port-Au-Prince.

Fucking Obama can't seem to do SHIT right...:lol:

cuba says this machine does earthquakes. hurricanes, droughts and floods.
for earthquakes i would suppose you set the control and stand back, floods and droughts take a little longer i would guess, and hurricanes happen in real time.
good stuff there.......choose your disaster machine....

When I was little, I once made a tornado with two sprite bottles, tap water, and some duck tape. I'm guessing... same concept?:lol:

Yep. Hugo and Fidel. These two should take their act on the road. They are a laugh a minute.

A. What in the world would we want Haiti for?

B. If we did want to take the place over though, we could have just sent in a troop of Girl Scouts and saved all the costs of cleaning the dump up after the earthquake.

Forum List

Back