Cubans stranded for 33 days now in US immigration detention

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Three Cubans who capsized and survived 33 days on coconut water, shellfish and rats atop a deserted rocky islet south of Florida were in U.S. immigration custody Thursday, and legal experts said they may be allowed to stay under current federal policies.

A Coast Guard helicopter earlier this week spotted the two men and one woman and hoisted them in baskets from a rocky cliff in Anguilla Cay, a Bahamian islet close to Cuba.

The three were flown to a Key West hospital and then taken Wednesday by U.S. Border Patrol officials to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center in Pompano Beach, Florida. Officials said the Cubans had no serious injuries.

Surviving on rats and coconut water. I believe it. Island rats and river rats are the size of chihuahuas.

Let them stay. Some guy in Dominican Rep, a few years ago, climbed into the the landing gear area of a parked airliner and survived the flight from DR to Miami. He got deported back. I would have let him stay lol.

Three Cubans who capsized and survived 33 days on coconut water, shellfish and rats atop a deserted rocky islet south of Florida were in U.S. immigration custody Thursday, and legal experts said they may be allowed to stay under current federal policies.

A Coast Guard helicopter earlier this week spotted the two men and one woman and hoisted them in baskets from a rocky cliff in Anguilla Cay, a Bahamian islet close to Cuba.

The three were flown to a Key West hospital and then taken Wednesday by U.S. Border Patrol officials to an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center in Pompano Beach, Florida. Officials said the Cubans had no serious injuries.

Surviving on rats and coconut water. I believe it. Island rats and river rats are the size of chihuahuas.

Sleepy Joe will be sending them back to Cuba.

Unless those crossing in the caravans across the Mexican border, Cubans aren't reliable leftist voters, living under the Ultraliberal Regime in Cuba for 60 years.

Sleepy Joe will be sending them back to Cuba.

Unless those crossing in the caravans across the Mexican border, Cubans aren't reliable leftist voters, living under the Ultraliberal Regime in Cuba for 60 years.
That is why Obama ended wet foot dry foot.

Forum List

Back