CSPAN uses photo from Beck rally as One nation Photo

Americans are such whiners. 'My rally to complain about government was bigger than your rally to complain about the direction of the nation today.' What crybabies we have become. A Black man wins election and does some good things for all the people, and the criers cry even louder than they did over FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ, or Clinton. good thing Obama doesn't get blow jobs in the oval office or the whiners would really have something important to whine about.

Americans are such whiners. 'My rally to complain about government was bigger than your rally to complain about the direction of the nation today.' What crybabies we have become. A Black man wins election and does some good things for all the people, and the criers cry even louder than they did over FDR, Truman, JFK, LBJ, or Clinton. good thing Obama doesn't get blow jobs in the oval office or the whiners would really have something important to whine about.

What does his skin color have to do with anything? Idiot.

And, lots of Americans don't NEED anyone to do 'goodd things' for us.... except stay out of our lives. If you require to be 'taken care of' that is your problem. I can stand or fall by myself.

Forum List

Back