CSI

ok, not doghouse time but here ya go hon.

first mention milf - eh...i dont care
second??? slight annoyance (as usual)
third??? ok smart shit - youve just lost the rights to the only one who wanted you.
wanna try a fourth, hot stuff??

Grissom?!?!?! The OLD dude with the glasses who likes the young dark haired girl??

Originally posted by Jackass
Grissom?!?!?! The OLD dude with the glasses who likes the young dark haired girl??

Jackass that would be him and I would dye my hair dark for him anyday ! :boobies:

Originally posted by Sandy73
Jackass that would be him and I would dye my hair dark for him anyday ! :boobies:

Are you serious!?!?! That guy is like 65!! You got diapers for him???

Originally posted by Jackass
Are you serious!?!?! That guy is like 65!! You got diapers for him???

I guess I do and I got the hots for him too !

Hi, new to the forums. I love CSI. I actually like both of them. I don't mind David Caruso in that part, it's perfect for him, boring and arogant. Otherwise I don't like him. Though this Monday looks good. They are having them go into NY to work with the CSI there. Maybe they are going to introduce a new CSI?

I much prefer the dark haired young one, can't think of his name in the show. He is very hot! His real name is George Eades.

Originally posted by Mummig
I much prefer the dark haired young one, can't think of his name in the show. He is very hot! His real name is George Eades.

He is hot too !! I forgot about the young guy !!

Welcome to the board Mummig..

Welcome to the board Mummig!
The young hottie is Nick Stokes - 5" 10", 155 lbs and 32.
Also looking forward to CSI Miami tomorrow night. David Caruso (even though I'm not a fan of his) will be a natural in NY since he did so many NYPD Blue episodes.

lol I see you like him also... very good eye candy...
I'm not a fan of Caruso either but like I said he is good for CSI

lol I see you like him also... very good eye candy...
I'm not a fan of Caruso either but like I said he is good for CSI
I do indeed!
Tell Jackass to get you and Avatar!

I don't want to say this wrong but what is the young black guy's name? He's good eye candy too!

I don't want to say this wrong but what is the young black guy's name? He's good eye candy too!
Warrick Brown - 6'2" - 190 lbs. - 33 yrs. old

Forum List

Back