Crystal Mangum

Really? How many people do you think the devil whiteman's army has killed in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya over the last ten days? How many people do you think have lost their lives in the devil whiteman's drug trade over the last ten days? How many people have been thrown out into the streets, their homes stolen by the devil whiteman's corrupt banking institutions? I know these questions are pointless, as I am asking you what you "think". You have already made it painfully obvious that you don't .

People who actually DO things are always criticized by those who are incapable of action.

Only when the things they DO are evil. The things that your devil ancestors have done were evil and the things that your devil brethren on wall street and in washington DC are doing today are evil too. Are you attempting to justify this wickedness?

I would rather have some 'wickedness' and an overwheming amount of good rather than the overwhelming amount of wickedness and the paucity of good that are the hallmark of black culture either in black countries or majority black areas in western society.

People who actually DO things are always criticized by those who are incapable of action.

Only when the things they DO are evil. The things that your devil ancestors have done were evil and the things that your devil brethren on wall street and in washington DC are doing today are evil too. Are you attempting to justify this wickedness?

I would rather have some 'wickedness' and an overwheming amount of good rather than the overwhelming amount of wickedness and the paucity of good that are the hallmark of black culture either in black countries or majority black areas in western society.

That is the entire point. You have done no good to the world. What good have you done that could justify the murder of 60 million africans in the slave trade. 10 million in the congo under Leopold, 30 million native americans, 8 million Jews, the annhiliation of the Maori and Australian originals etc.,? Your industrial civilization is a jewel only in your eyes. It destroys the environment. It creates overpopulation which leads to underfed, dissatisfied masses stacked on top of each other in urban concentration camps which become time bombs, waiting to explode in blood. Your weapons blow innocent civilians into subatomic particles and destroy the earth while your technology causes cancer to skyrocket. What good have you done that could ever erase the destruction you and your devil ancestors have wrought? That devil Karl Marx told you that your wicked system of exploitation would collapse, and it is now happening. We'll see how history portrays you when you are gone, which shouldn't be long now...

You sure sound like NOI because you seem to use their same talking points. :doubt:

I agree with them on a lot of things...

yah, you do crib a lot of talking points from them. I have talking points too. but my talking points are supported by reality and yours are founded on wishful thinking.

My "talking points" are based on facts. I will agree with the NOI, or anyone else who says something that is right and exact. Furthermore, the NOI has been a beacon of light iin the black community from the moment they stepped on the scene. They have gotten more Original people out of jail, off of drugs, and out of despair than the US government or the Christian church. Even if I share similar ideas, when have I said something that has been historically incorrect? The fact that Whites come from blacks is a fact that is well known amongst modern anthopologists. The Idea that whites are wicked by nature (devils) goes as far back as ancient Egypt. The glorious past of the Original man is a matter of historical record in Egypt, Sumer, India, and China, millenia before there was any such thing as a white man. All of this is fact. Are you saying that you disagree with this?

My "talking points" are based on facts. I will agree with the NOI, or anyone else who says something that is right and exact. Furthermore, the NOI has been a beacon of light iin the black community from the moment they stepped on the scene. They have gotten more Original people out of jail, off of drugs, and out of despair than the US government or the Christian church. Even if I share similar ideas, when have I said something that has been historically incorrect? The fact that Whites come from blacks is a fact that is well known amongst modern anthopologists. The Idea that whites are wicked by nature (devils) goes as far back as ancient Egypt. The glorious past of the Original man is a matter of historical record in Egypt, Sumer, India, and China, millenia before there was any such thing as a white man. All of this is fact. Are you saying that you disagree with this?
:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

Which of the above facts do you disagree with?

You sure sound like NOI because you seem to use their same talking points. :doubt:

Sunni you don't like the NOI?
NOI is just a racist cult much like the KKK.

And is Not the least bit Islamic in either doctrine or theology. :doubt:

I disagree with their racist message but they do preach important things like education, cleanlininess, respect of women and they do clean up the neighborhood they are in of drug dealers, pimps etc. so they do some good.

I disagree with their racist message but they do preach important things like education, cleanlininess, respect of women and they do clean up the neighborhood they are in of drug dealers, pimps etc. so they do some good.

Nation Of Islam

Founded: 1930
Leadership: Louis Farrakhan
Ideology: Black Separatist

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America, offering numerous programs and events designed to uplift African Americans. Nonetheless, its bizarre theology of innate black superiority over whites — a belief system vehemently and consistently rejected by mainstream Muslims — and the deeply racist, anti-Semitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders, including top minister Louis Farrakhan, have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

"[T]he Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't a great man for me as a black person, but he was a great German. Now, I'm not proud of Hitler's evils against Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He raised Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there's a similarity in that we are raising our people up from nothing."
— Louis Farrakhan, radio interview, March 11, 1984

"Jews have been conclusively linked to the greatest criminal endeavor ever undertaken against an entire race of people … the black African Holocaust. … The effects of this unspeakable tragedy are still being felt among the peoples of the world at this very hour."
— The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews (NOI book), 1991

"Who are the slumlords in the Black community? The so-called Jews. … Who is it sucking our blood in the Black community? A white imposter Arab and a white imposter Jew."
— Speech by NOI national official Khalid Muhammad, Nov. 29, 1993

"These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. … It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews, that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's the wicked Jews, false Jews, that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!"
— Louis Farrakhan, Saviours' Day speech, Feb. 26, 2006

Background

Nation Of Islam

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America, offering numerous programs and events designed to uplift African Americans. Nonetheless, its bizarre theology of innate black superiority over whites — a belief system vehemently and consistently rejected by mainstream Muslims — and the deeply racist, anti-Semitic and anti-gay rhetoric of its leaders, including top minister Louis Farrakhan, have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

"[T]he Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man. He wasn't a great man for me as a black person, but he was a great German. Now, I'm not proud of Hitler's evils against Jewish people, but that's a matter of record. He raised Germany up from nothing. Well, in a sense you could say there's a similarity in that we are raising our people up from nothing."

"Jews have been conclusively linked to the greatest criminal endeavor ever undertaken against an entire race of people … the black African Holocaust. … The effects of this unspeakable tragedy are still being felt among the peoples of the world at this very hour."

"Who are the slumlords in the Black community? The so-called Jews. … Who is it sucking our blood in the Black community? A white imposter Arab and a white imposter Jew."

"These false Jews promote the filth of Hollywood that is seeding the American people and the people of the world and bringing you down in moral strength. … It's the wicked Jews, the false Jews, that are promoting lesbianism, homosexuality. It's the wicked Jews, false Jews, that make it a crime for you to preach the word of God, then they call you homophobic!"

Background

I don't agree with any of Farrakhans racial bullshit.:cool:

Farrakhan in a speech in the 90's claimed that a UFO picked him up.

And inside the spaceship was Jesus, Moses, Muhammad, and others of the Bible.

As they circled the Earth he spent time talking to them. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

I have never been impressed by Farrakhan because all he preaches is hate and intolerance, but if he truly said that he is an idiot.:cuckoo:

I didn't see any "facts".

Just opinions. :doubt:

So it's not a fact that whites come from blacks? If not where did they come from? So it's not true that the original man is responsible for the ancient world's high cultures? If so who was? If it were whites why would they make so many huge statues of obviously black people? You disagree that the idea of whites being evil goes back to ancient egypt? Why are they described as such in the Stela of Seti I? You disagree with the fact that the NOI has been a light amongst blacks and have gotten them off drugs and made them productive men and women? How would you explain all of the ex-convicts, and former addicts who are now proud law-abiding God-feariing citizens? Are you going to come with some answers or are you just gonna send another one of those silly cartoon faces like you did earlier?

Nation Of Islam

Background

I don't agree with any of Farrakhans racial bullshit.:cool:

Don't fall into the trap of agreeing with the devil when he tries to slander an Original man. Everytime one of us stands up and speaks out for the rest of us they attempt to slander him and ultimately end up killing them. Whether or not we agree with Farakhan, it cannot be denied that he has a genuine concern for improving the conditon of blacks in this country. He places himself in great peril each time he speaks out and it takes courage to do that,especially considering what has happened to all the others. The devils and certain members of the Zionist empire hate him because he reveals the truth of their involvement in the explotiation of the original people.

He said that this was a vision that he had, not an actal physical occurence. But tell me, why is it so difficult to believe that a man went aboard a UFO in light of all of the UFO sightings that take place nowadays, but it's easy to believe that a guy died after being nailed to a big piece of wood and then rose from the dead? Or that a guy rode from Arabia to Jerusalem and back in one night on the back of a winged donkey?

They are not like the KKK, unless you are aware of tens of thousands of lynchings they took part in that I'm unaware of. The NOI does not claim to be Orthodox Islam. The arabic words Allah, Islam, and Muslim existed long before the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Orthodox Islam does not own these words.

Forum List

Back