Crystal Mangum

didnt mangum have like half a dozen sources of DNA recoved from her snatch and ass? none of which belonged to any Duke lacrosse player. you'd think that might have been a clue to her being a reliable witness.

didnt mangum have like half a dozen sources of DNA recoved from her snatch and ass? none of which belonged to any Duke lacrosse player. you'd think that might have been a clue to her being a reliable witness.

What about in the cases where white women are accusing black athletes of similar crimes, like in the case of Kobe Bryant? That woman was virtually a one woman sperm bank! Not gulity remember? This kinda thing happens on both sides. On the other hand, maybe you can explain why Michael Vick kills some dogs and gets prison time while Ben Rothlisberger violates two human beings and only has to miss some games? What does that say about the white justice system and the whiteman's disregard for justice, even as pertaining to their own women?

Last edited:

What about in the cases where white women are accusing black athletes of similar crimes, like in the case of Kobe Bryant? That woman was virtually a one woman sperm bank! Not gulity remember? This kinda thing happens on both sides. On the other hand, maybe you can explain why Michael Vick kills some dogs and gets prison time while Ben Rothlisberger violates two human beings and only has to miss some games? What does that say about the white justice system and the whiteman's disregard for justice, even as pertaining to their own women?

Kobe's accuser said she was wiilng to have sex, but not anal sex. did she have someone else's sperm in her ass or just Kobe's?

I agree that Vick got hosed over dog fighting. I dont know enough about Big Ben to have an opinion

I was going to comment, but this appears to be a devil's only meeting. I'll show myself out...

Really?

How about we include a few more 'devils'?

Duke Professors Reject Calls to Apologize to Lacrosse Players

"Wednesday’s letter was signed by 87 members of Duke’s faculty, including 90 percent of the African and African American studies department, 60 percent of the women’s studies and a third of the English department.

Professors who signed the letter said they had received vicious and threatening e-mails after the advertisement was published. Dubbed “The Group of 88,” the professors became targets for all those charging that Duke professors were left-leaning and close-minded. The professors, however, say their initial intent has been misrepresented. "

Kobe's accuser said she was wiilng to have sex, but not anal sex. did she have someone else's sperm in her ass or just Kobe's?

I agree that Vick got hosed over dog fighting. I dont know enough about Big Ben to have an opinion

She only admitted that after all the evidence came out, initially she said it was rape and witnesses said that she had pulled that kind of stunt before. No credibility, just like in this case right? What makes it different? I guess you had your head in the sand concerning the Rothlisberger case huh? Figures, he's white, of course you'd turn a deaf ear. Once again in the grand tradition of the whiteman's jurisprudence, a mockery was made of justice and big ben got to play in the superbowl after violating a human being!!! Not a dog a human being!!! Meanwhile vicious, racist pig police can murder a black man i.e. in the case of Sean Bell and walk scott-free. You still haven't answered my query Mr. IanC, what does all of this say of the whiteman's justice system?

I do know enough about Sean Bell to blame the 'victims'. they may not have deseved to die but they caused the conditions that led to their deaths. were the hispanic cops honourary whites in that situation?

I was going to comment, but this appears to be a devil's only meeting. I'll show myself out...

Really?

"Wednesday’s letter was signed by 87 members of Duke’s faculty, including 90 percent of the African and African American studies department, 60 percent of the women’s studies and a third of the English department.

Professors who signed the letter said they had received vicious and threatening e-mails after the advertisement was published. Dubbed “The Group of 88,” the professors became targets for all those charging that Duke professors were left-leaning and close-minded. The professors, however, say their initial intent has been misrepresented. "

Not sure I get your meaning. Are you saying that I should include you in with the devil's or that the people reported on in this article are also devils? My position was never that this was fair for the lacrosse players to have been treated that way. My point is that it is unfair to say that this one instance shows a pattern of bias in favor of african americans, which is what was being said by the "devil's" I commented on. This mockery of justice is the exact type of thing that blacks and other minorities have suffered regularly in this country for centuries, and still continue to suffer to this day. To cry foul in this instance and not reccognize all the other historical instances of the shoe being on the other foot (i.e. the Kobe Bryant example I gave) is to take hypocrisy to new, Michael Jordan slam dunk-like levels. I hope this isn't what you are saying.

Really?

Not sure I get your meaning. Are you saying that I should include you in with the devil's or that the people reported on in this article are also devils? My position was never that this was fair for the lacrosse players to have been treated that way. My point is that it is unfair to say that this one instance shows a pattern of bias in favor of african americans, which is what was being said by the "devil's" I commented on. This mockery of justice is the exact type of thing that blacks and other minorities have suffered regularly in this country for centuries, and still continue to suffer to this day. To cry foul in this instance and not reccognize all the other historical instances of the shoe being on the other foot (i.e. the Kobe Bryant example I gave) is to take hypocrisy to new, Michael Jordan slam dunk-like levels. I hope this isn't what you are saying.

Well, then, my apology.
I had read your post as decrying the posters as devils.

Forum List

Back