Cryogenically frozen brains will be woken up and transplanted in donor bodies within 3 yrs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Cryogenically frozen brains will be 'woken up' and transplanted in donor bodies within three years

People who have had their brains cryogenically frozen could be ‘woken up’ within three years, a pioneering Italian surgeon has claimed. Professor Sergio Canavero, Director of the Turin Advanced Neuromodulation Group, is aiming to carry out the first human head transplant within 10 months and then wants to begin trials on brain transplants. If the procedures are successful, he believes that frozen brains could be thawed and inserted into a donor body.

========================================================================

Oh this just happens on TV , is that how the kook sites think.

Just in time to welcome Klaatu's landing in Lafayette Park ...

xlarge.jpg

I have already heard about this.

And a fellow felt his brain was getting a bit fuzzy, and decided he needed a brain transplant. So he went to the doctor to see what could be done. Doctor said, "Sure, I have three on the shelf right now. A nuclear physicists, for $30,000, a certified accounts for $45,000. and a truck drivers for $150,000."

The fellow couldn't believe his ears. " A truck drivers for $150,000? How can that be?".

Obvious, said the doctor, "It's never been used".

Cryogenically frozen brains will be 'woken up' and transplanted in donor bodies within three years

People who have had their brains cryogenically frozen could be ‘woken up’ within three years, a pioneering Italian surgeon has claimed. Professor Sergio Canavero, Director of the Turin Advanced Neuromodulation Group, is aiming to carry out the first human head transplant within 10 months and then wants to begin trials on brain transplants. If the procedures are successful, he believes that frozen brains could be thawed and inserted into a donor body.

========================================================================

Oh this just happens on TV , is that how the kook sites think.

As long as they were not far left drones, we never need to transplant stupid.

Stuff like this scares me. I want nothing to do with all of these ideas which will do so much for mankind. Jam it where the sun does not shine!

New Topics

Forum List

Back