crying girl propaganda picture named world press photo of the year

I wonder who taught Barron his vapid, autistic stare
Stay classy, fuckwit
But mocking the 2 suffering children in the first 2 posts is fine. Go fuck yourself, trash.
who's mocking the crying girls? please explain
Who's mocking Barron? It's an innocent question.

Sure it was Bubba Derp.

You couldn't stop lying if your life depended on it.

Stay classy, fuckwit
But mocking the 2 suffering children in the first 2 posts is fine. Go fuck yourself, trash.
you are like Smollet--caught red handed and digging deeper
unless Barron is autistic--beyond doubt you fked up
...don't be like Smollett and look like a BIGGER fool while trying to deny it--be a man and own up to it
HUGE difference in what you said compared to ours--UNDENIABLE

Yeah, attack children you twat, you'd never stand up to a man.
^posted in a thread where 1st 2 posts attack suffering children

Neither of them did, retard.
Wrong, snowflake :itsok:

Not wrong retard,

The thread is about the fraudulent use of a picture by the traitor MEDIA in furthering the war democrats wage against America. The picture was a FRAUD perpetrated by the little Goebbels at Time, the thread calls out the Communist traitors at Time Magazine for their misuse of the child as a pawn in their war to end America.

Stay classy, fuckwit

Sure it was Bubba Derp.

You couldn't stop lying if your life depended on it.
^ironic

Stay classy, fuckwit
...don't be like Smollett and look like a BIGGER fool while trying to deny it--be a man and own up to it
Fuck you and fuck every single member of the Trump family. May what happened to the children conservatives are mocking in the first 2 posts of the thread never happen to Barron.

Not wrong retard,

The thread is about the fraudulent use of a picture by the traitor MEDIA in furthering the war democrats wage against America. The picture was a FRAUD perpetrated by the little Goebbels at Time, the thread calls out the Communist traitors at Time Magazine for their misuse of the child as a pawn in their war to end America.
Little immigrant girl in tears as a substitute for the childrens' lives destroyed by Trump's cruelty, but your problem is with poor widdle baby Twump being bullied. Suck my dick, snowflake.

Not wrong retard,

Little immigrant girl in tears as a substitute for the childrens' lives destroyed by Trump's cruelty, but your problem is with poor widdle baby Twump being bullied. Suck my dick, snowflake.

In other words a FRAUD to promote the propaganda war the radical left media wages in their efforts to overthrow the United States.

Not wrong retard,

In other words a FRAUD to promote the propaganda war the radical left media wages in their efforts to overthrow the United States.
You love fraud or you wouldn't have elected that bastard so go FUCK yourself with any talk about fraud you piece of trash.

Not wrong retard,

You love fraud or you wouldn't have elected that bastard so go FUCK yourself with any talk about fraud you piece of trash.

Awww, Poor little commie got his ass kicked again.

Not wrong retard,

No fake tears on behalf of all the little kids in Libya who are now dead thanks to Obama and Hillary's interventionist war?

Not wrong retard,

Maybe in your tiny little brain

Not wrong retard,

If Hillary had won, there'd be a whole bunch of dead Syrian children right now haunting your conscience. Oh wait, no they wouldn't because you don't actually give a shit about kids otherwise you wouldn't vote for the party of late term abortion.

A widely publicized image of a two-year-old Honduran girl crying while her mother was in Border Patrol custody has won the 2019 World Press Photo of the Year award.
“Crying Girl” Propaganda Picture Named World Press Photo of The Year

A fake photo shopped pic wins, now you know this system is rigged

upload_2019-4-13_10-9-36.png

The image of a crying child at the border that has been used by Time Magazine and CNN to push open border propaganda has been proven completely misleading given that the Honduran girl was never separated from her mother.

The 2-year-old girl, Yanela, and her mother Sandra were detained in Texas after attempting to cross the Rio Grande river. They were detained together and never separated.

“I know now that they are not in danger. They are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border,” Denis Javier Varela Hernandez, the little girl’s father, told the Daily Mail.

He added that the two were doing “fine,” but that it was “irresponsible of her to take the baby with her in her arms because we don’t know what could happen.”

Despite the fact that the mother and daughter were never separated, the image has become a poster child for bashing the Trump administration’s “zero tolerance” border policy and highlighting the heartlessness of separating children from their parents.

Time Magazine released its latest cover yesterday with an image of Trump looking down at the crying child alongside the words, “Welcome to America.”

220618time.jpg

CNN also heavily used the image.

220618cnn.jpg

The same image was also used by innumerable other mainstream media outlets to push the same narrative.

Facebook is also using the image to promote a fundraiser called, “Reunite an immigrant parent with their child,” despite the fact that the child was never separated from her parent.

Leftists also circulated another image last week claiming it represented a child being detained in a cage.

This is what happens when a government believes people are “illegal.”

Kids in cages. pic.twitter.com/OAnvr9cl3P

— Jose Antonio Vargas (@joseiswriting) June 12, 2018

In reality, the child was placed in the cage by anti-Trump protesters in Texas for a photo-op.

Watch the video below for a full breakdown of the emotional manipulation and falsehoods that the left has engaged in to hoodwink the American people on Trump’s border policy.

Fake News: Crying Child Used by Time Magazine & CNN Was Never Separated From Her Mother

Stay classy, fuckwit
Fuck you and fuck every single member of the Trump family. May what happened to the children conservatives are mocking in the first 2 posts of the thread never happen to Barron.
so ,you are a deranged hater like Smollet--not manning up to your obvious screw up
...you and BillyBoom have proven many of the things we have said on USMB--he also said just about the same thing as you just did ..

you are like the really idiotic, NONsensical blacks when a black person gets JUSTIFIABLY shot by a cop = you OBVIOUSLY screwed up and now you HATE/etc----a black criminal OBVIOUSLY commits a crime/escalates the crap by not complying/etc--gets shot--and then the blacks complain and hate .....IDIOCY
..WE know why blacks are where they are --you people are still blaming whitey and do not want/can't see

Not wrong retard,

You're a bitch in real life, aren't you? How long were you in prison? Did your "daddy" trade you for cigarettes? :lol:

This is how much MSM bs their idiots and it's always a democratic douches who steals a pic. to try and get those vaccines pushed..

You fucked up @CBSDFW - this is my kid you used in your story without my permission. He does not have the measles. This was his reaction to the MMR shot. Take it down. Now. Issue a retraction. It’s much easier than having to litigate a defamation case. I’ll wait.

Dawn Neufeld on Twitter

The point a MSM news site took the gawd dam pic and made up a lie.....

Just like TRAYVON
just like the hand up don't shoot bs

just like every other bs piece of freedom these idiots want to strip from society.

Stay classy, fuckwit

I love mocking the little girl as well as her shit bag parents who subjected her to that torment. You are a moron who could give two shits about that kid. She is nothing more to you then something to publicly lament for attention.

Forum List

Back