Cryin John Boehner: Trump presidency "a complete disaster"

Apart from foreign policy? I thought leaking against allies and killing civilians qualified as bad.

Apart from foreign policy? I thought leaking against allies and killing civilians qualified as bad.
I did too, but under Obama all is forgiven.
So you agree that Trump's foreign policy is a disaster?
Yes. Do YOU agree that Obama's was too?

Trump is the president now folks. You voted for him a gloated happily when he won. So lets not bring up Obama because Trump has been a failure.

Trump is the president now folks. You voted for him a gloated happily when he won. So lets not bring up Obama because Trump has been a failure.
Wrong...too early to proclaim him a failure, unless you get all your news for the DNC media. However on the other hand, we KNOW Obama was a terrible failure.

You would not accept news from the R party. Why accept it from the D party?

A failure? How so? I like what he's done so far. Boner is just unhappy because he was the original orange guy and the title was taken from him.

Not a huge shock. There were many Republicans who were/are horrified by this guy but knew they had to vote for him anyway. Such is the intellectually dishonest nature of partisan politics. Lots of Democrats weren't exactly giddy with excitement with Hillary, either.

This does provide a delightful reminder that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.

Wrong...too early to proclaim him a failure, unless you get all your news for the DNC media. However on the other hand, we KNOW Obama was a terrible failure.

No we DON'T know Obama was a terrible failure and that's why I don't accept news from the republican party because the facts never support what you declare.

Right now Trump has the lowest approval ratings in presidential history. I think that's enough for me to say that at this point this presidency has been a failure.

All those like you will do is keep excusing Trump. 3 years rom now it will be too early to say he was a failure and you will ask that we give him more time. I'm giving him the same amount of time you guys gave Obama.

Not a huge shock. There were many Republicans who were/are horrified by this guy but knew they had to vote for him anyway. Such is the intellectually dishonest nature of partisan politics. Lots of Democrats weren't exactly giddy with excitement with Hillary, either.

This does provide a delightful reminder that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.
The whole two party system is purposeful and rigged...for the benefit of the Oligarchy. Sadly, too many Americans fail to see this.

For decades now the choices offered by the two criminal parties, has been the lesser of two evils. Problem is the lesser of two evils, is still evil.

No we DON'T know Obama was a terrible failure and that's why I don't accept news from the republican party because the facts never support what you declare.

Right now Trump has the lowest approval ratings in presidential history. I think that's enough for me to say that at this point this presidency has been a failure.

All those like you will do is keep excusing Trump. 3 years rom now it will be too early to say he was a failure and you will ask that we give him more time. I'm giving him the same amount of time you guys gave Obama.
No...you support news from the D party that tells you Obama is great....and you dutifully believe.

A failure? How so? I like what he's done so far. Boner is just unhappy because he was the original orange guy and the title was taken from him.

What exactly has Trump accomplished besides dropping a huge bomb?

Quite a lot so far. Use the search function intead of trying to fuck with people.

That was not an accomplishment, though the idiots on the Left seem to think so. That says more about the Left no?

He has condemned radical Islam roundly and to their faces, unlike his predecessor..Big Ears The Appeaser.

He is actually making a legit point. You fucking admitting that you voted for a miserable kuuunt like Hillary and still thinking that miserable fucking kuuuunt would be better is you being nothing short of the deranged moron.

Keep avoiding the issue while you fuckers STILL BLAME FUCKING BOOOOOSH.

Your double standards and your fucking deranged stupidity does not impress me. You, are a fucking waste of time.

Not a huge shock. There were many Republicans who were/are horrified by this guy but knew they had to vote for him anyway. Such is the intellectually dishonest nature of partisan politics. Lots of Democrats weren't exactly giddy with excitement with Hillary, either. This does provide a delightful reminder that our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck out of politics.
The whole two party system is purposeful and rigged...for the benefit of the Oligarchy. Sadly, too many Americans fail to see this. For decades now the choices offered by the two criminal parties, has been the lesser of two evils. Problem is the lesser of two evils, is still evil.
I'd really like to think that, at some point, the electorate will have had enough and will find a way to jam a couple of nationally competitive new parties in there. But to be honest, I don't see that happening any time soon.

No...you support news from the D party that tells you Obama is great....and you dutifully believe.

No, I look at the facts from various programs initiated by Obama. You have been told about the failure of Obamacare by republicans, seems that's not the case. ISIS has been in retreat for months now. That was Obama. At least 6.5 consecutive years of job growth, that was Obama. Unemployment less than 5 percent. That was Obama. And right now the leader of the free world is said to be Angela Merkel, that wasn't the case when Obama was president. We were headed for another great depression but did not get there. That was Obama. Trump has failed miserably thus far, and on top of that he's under investigation and very well may be impeached.

Forum List

Back