Cryin Chuck Schumer's tax cut for the wealthy

21cadb858a1b9__Sea-Island-08-19_1170x175.gif

I'll wait for a credible source.

It's an opinion piece. And, if the OP knew anything about how tax cuts are done, they would know that Schumer can't do this all by himself. All he can do is bring it to a vote and hope it passes. Matter of fact, it even says that in the opening paragraph of the OP's article.................................

Through a rarely used stipulation of the Congressional Review Act, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer will force a vote for tax cuts on the wealthy. Specifically, he will be trying to repeal the relatively new cap on the state and local tax (SALT) deduction, so that uber-wealthy taxpayers living in high-tax jurisdictions can get a special tax break once again.

The OP proves yet again how little they know about how things are done in the government.

• Banned

It's an opinion piece. And, if the OP knew anything about how tax cuts are done, they would know that Schumer can't do this all by himself. All he can do is bring it to a vote and hope it passes. Matter of fact, it even says that in the opening paragraph of the OP's article.................................

Through a rarely used stipulation of the Congressional Review Act, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer will force a vote for tax cuts on the wealthy. Specifically, he will be trying to repeal the relatively new cap on the state and local tax (SALT) deduction, so that uber-wealthy taxpayers living in high-tax jurisdictions can get a special tax break once again.

The OP proves yet again how little they know about how things are done in the government.
i know everything...its like i am God or something

I can't find any such stipulation in the law, the CRA is a method of disapproving rules passed by agencies, not repeal laws. That would take further legislation.

I can't find any such stipulation in the law, the CRA is a method of disapproving rules passed by agencies, not repeal laws. That would take further legislation.

And saying that Schumer owns this exclusively is also wrong. Like I said, all he can do is present his bill and hope it passes, he can't get it done by himself.

Translation - " I'll wait for a source that presents the news skewed towards my personal bias."
Schumer: Democrats will try to overturn tax deduction cap

Oh Ok, the commie States want to create phony charities so the wealthy can deduct the money they "donate". I wonder if they realize the IRS has to approve a charity in order for it to be deductible from federal taxes.

Thanks for the civics lesson.
But the point is supposed to be Chucky Bullfucky's hypocrisy.

How can he be a Democrat.....and scream for taxing the rich when he's secretly trying to pass tax cuts for his rich buddies?

And saying that Schumer owns this exclusively is also wrong. Like I said, all he can do is present his bill and hope it passes, he can't get it done by himself.

It only takes 50 votes to block it, it's just another political ploy.

Sounds like quid pro blow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back