Crybaby Schumer Calls for Hearings on UnAmerican Court Ruling...

not even close. roe v wade comes from the same line of cases that prohibited connecticut from prohibiting the use of contraception by married couples and prohibited virginia from outlawing interracial marriage. in other words it actually did what the constitution intended... kept government out of the private, personal places in human relationships.

yesterday's monstrosity said a corporation is a person.

you really think that's what the constitution was intended to do... allow exxon mobile to determine the presidency?

no, i believe the constitution was intended to let unions and 527s nag the bejeezus out of me while muzzling corporations. :D

i don't see this as making any substantive change to business as usual.

Oh I see a definite increase in TV ads during a major election cycle. I also can see my mute button wearing out long before the rest of the buttons on my remote.

during the recent election, one side was running attack ads on the weather channel.

yes, i said the weather channel.

also, i got so many robocalls that i was thinking of taking out restraining orders on bill clinton, barack obama and the entire brown family.

now there's a movement to put a do not call for political calls in place here.

Republicans, so fearful of a “foreign takeover”. Of “foreign influence”. Of anything “foreign”. Are applauding the ending of “restrictions”. Yea, that worked with the economy. Now, conservatives want to spread that success directly into American Politics.

Corporations that employ American workers can now spend unlimited money to influence our elections. We will have the best government foreign money can buy. You thought jobs moved overseas before? Just wait. No wonder Republicans are dancing.

Oh man, it's a hoot, you guys are debating EXACTLY what I wrote in:

"Let me explain this in "simpleton", so Republicans can understand"

I said that as soon as Republicans figure out we opened out election process to be run by foreigners, Republicans are going to freak. Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

Forum List

Back