Cry Us a River, Marco

^^^^^^This :clap2:

of course the absurdness of the idea he wants to rule with absolute power is amusing. I mean it took over a year with absolute power to get any sort of healthcare bill. Forget tax reform of any sort. I did love how he commanded everyone to fix the debt. That was a thing of beauty......Oh you telling me that didnt happen?

of course anyone with have a brain ( it seems to exclude you two, and i know Rabbi has zero) that our government ( both sides) have been moving towards a more central power base in washington.

Absolute power but cant get anything done....Thats the Rights motto for Obama. Which covers all their bases with blaming him

Explain how Obama's most recent immigration proclamation doesn't fit the definition of 'governing through executive order'.
Where is the HR or SB to support his new law?
Hr or sb?

Well you see saying you wont go after people is simply a shift in policy. Polide agencies do it all the time. They will focus their energies elsewhere.
This isn't the NDaa where you had an actual problem with his executive order. This is a yawn at best,but you guys took the bait as usual.

^^^^^^This :clap2:

of course the absurdness of the idea he wants to rule with absolute power is amusing. I mean it took over a year with absolute power to get any sort of healthcare bill. Forget tax reform of any sort. I did love how he commanded everyone to fix the debt. That was a thing of beauty......Oh you telling me that didnt happen?

of course anyone with have a brain ( it seems to exclude you two, and i know Rabbi has zero) that our government ( both sides) have been moving towards a more central power base in washington.

Absolute power but cant get anything done....Thats the Rights motto for Obama. Which covers all their bases with blaming him

Explain how Obama's most recent immigration proclamation doesn't fit the definition of 'governing through executive order'.

ICE already has the authority under existing federal law to set enforcement priorities .

Hr or sb?

Well you see saying you wont go after people is simply a shift in policy. Polide agencies do it all the time. They will focus their energies elsewhere.
This isn't the NDaa where you had an actual problem with his executive order. This is a yawn at best,but you guys took the bait as usual.

HR = House Resolution

SB = Senate Bill

And, BTW, to the banter between Peach and Ravi:
You didn't believe Rubio when he said that he didn't have VP aspirations?
He's doing just fine RIGHT where he is.
:cool:

Hr or sb?

HR = House Resolution

SB = Senate Bill

I've seen goldfish that could do a better job in the Senate.

Hr or sb?

HR = House Resolution

SB = Senate Bill

I've seen goldfish that could do a better job in the Senate.

Who? Bill Nelson?
:lol:

Maybe you can hire him.
He'll be looking for a job soon.

Hr or sb?

HR = House Resolution

SB = Senate Bill

What law did obama pass?

Stop whining about it then.

Maybe Obama should have thought of it sooner, while his party still had the majority. Then they could have passed it behind locked doors, too.
:razz:

As it stands, now, it comes across as out&out vote pandering.

But it isn't pandering when your party wants to make this more permanent? Obama has always had the hispanic vote.

, Rubio had a BI-PARTISAN effort (Democrat and Republican) to bring something before Congress..but Obama couldn't let that happen because it would take the spot light off him..the people will see it for what it is

Maybe Obama should have thought of it sooner, while his party still had the majority. Then they could have passed it behind locked doors, too.

But it isn't pandering when your party wants to make this more permanent? Obama has always had the hispanic vote.

, Rubio had a BI-PARTISAN effort (Democrat and Republican) to bring something before Congress..but Obama couldn't let that happen because it would take the spot light off him..the people will see it for what it is

Rubio's plan also calls for a pathway to citizenship. Through military or college.....not just because they have a yob.

Instead, Obama wants to simply halt enforcement of existing laws.

The Dream Act got 55 votes in the senate but then got blocked by some idiot Republicans so his was bipartisan too.

You didn't win this one, it hurts, get over it.

Forum List

Back