Cry Baby Boycotters

Discussion in 'USMB Breaking News' started by Peony, Jan 16, 2017.

1. skye

skye Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,120

Well said! :thup:

2. 12icer

12icer Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,014

List the Republican Senators or Congressmen who skipped oshitscums inaug!!

3. asaratis

asaratis Uppity Senior Citizen Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,901
    They inauguration of our President is intended to represent the peaceful transition of power, not be considered a political rally! Crybaby Democrats need to suck it up and look forward to 2018. Maybe than can get back some of the seats they have lost over the past few elections. This first step in doing that is to GROW UP and quit being puerile!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. asaratis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,901
    Both Democrats and Republicans are wrong to boycott any Presidential inauguration. It is not a political rally for either side. It is a symbol of what should be the united effort of both sides to SUPPORT THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE! Screw John Lewis and his ilk!

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  5. Coyote

Coyote Varmint Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,989
    Yes, it is.

Yet the Republicans boycotted Obama's inaugeration and no one told them to "grow up".

I think it's much ado about nothing really - members of the losing party have often found reason to skip inaugarations and y'all act like it's a new thing.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Coyote

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,989
    Already provided in post #13.

Now are you going to make excuses on how this is somehow different?

7. SeaGal

SeaGal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +266
    I agree, the Congressional members who are boycotting the inauguration are making much ado about nothing - which often translates into the attempted making of political hay. As for how new a thing it is...

68 and counting elected officials who are members of the House of Representatives, are publicly boycotting the inauguration of the 45th President of the United States. Can you provide a list of all the members of the House of Representatives who publicly boycotted the 44th's first inauguration?

Hopefully these 'Democrats behaving badly' will come to their senses and join the nation in celebrating President Donald J. Trump's second inauguration.

Now, about that list...

8. asaratis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,901
    Thank you. I was unaware that it had happened many times from both sides. However, Lewis' claim that DJT is illegitimate is ludicrous. He was elected fairly under the admirable rules of our election process, designed specifically to prevent highly populated urban areas from ruling over the entire nation. Look at the county by county map of election results and you will note that only California (the liberal cesspool of America) and a scant few other locations are predominately 'blue'. The vast majority of the nation (306 electoral votes worth) is 'red'. John Lewis is completely full of piss and vinegar. Screw John Lewis and the racist horse from the past that he rides. He is a great man, but totally misguided by his prejudice and disappointment that the bitch, Hillary did not get crowned as the liberals expected. The same can be said of the Hollywood crowd whose only talent is acting out scripts written by others. Some are certainly quite talented, but few are truly creative and NONE of their political opinions are worth more than that of my garbage man or any other non-celebrity. I can't wait for all those self-righteous fools that promised to leave the country should Trump be elected actually fulfill those promises. He has been elected, inaugurated and is now our PRESIDENT. Screw all those that deny him what he has accomplished...especially John Lewis!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. asaratis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,901
    The link in post #13 does not say that the list of people boycotted the inauguration. It says they skipped the celebration parties and had a private dinner meeting of their own. Can you show that they did not attend the inauguration?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  10. Coyote

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,989
    I agree he was elected legitimately and I do not contest his legitimacy (I'm not sure I would say "fairly" given the hacking and Comey's behavior), but before you go pounding on the left - remember the right, and their claims about Obama being an illegitimate president - a claim that even senators echoed. Not a good thing. Hopefully this one won't gain legs.