Cruz pulling same dirty tricks in South Carolina?

Yes I do. If you don't have hope what the hell do ya have?

What the fuck does hope have to do with your support of Trump?

Jesus, your comment read like a President Obama supporter that would chant " Hope and Change " and I am a realist and the reality is Trump is a phony, but support him!
In YOUR universe Trump is a phony. Why in the hell would Trump run for president PERIOD if he wasn't serious? Hell he could run as an independent and win but he chose to run as a republican to fix the republican party that MANY of us have abandoned because its lost its way.

Lost it way?

Lincoln was the first Republican President, so can you tell me how Trump is anything like Lincoln?

How about you tell me how Trump is like Grant?

How about you tell me how he is like Teddy Roosevelt?

How about you tell me how he is like Ike?

How about you tell me how he is like Nixon?

How about you tell me how he is like Reagan?

Better yet you seem like the type that prefer a McCarthy type and that is the one of the few Republicans Trump has anything in common when it come to Republican Politicians, but tell me again how the GOP has lost it way and how you are supporting a RINO that would not have won if he ran third party, and only a fool believe that he would have won as a third party candidate!

Hell Ross Perot was a better candidate than Trump will ever be.

All Trump does is sound bites, cry like a little girl, and call everyone a liar after he flings profane insults at them.

Also let discuss Trump mother for a moment and seeing she was from Scotland does that make Trump a anchor baby for her?

Now before you get pissed about what I wrote just remember Trump threw out the anchor baby at Cruz, and yet Cruz mother was American and it was the Father that was from Cuba, so if Trump can insult someone birth status then he should be given the same damn treatment!

So let not pull punches and let get to the core of your Trump support and admit you are just another RINO that want the GOP to be the loud mouth of hater Political Party and you would have been a Know Nothing supporter during Lincoln Era!
My my my...such hatred. Lincoln was a tyrannical asshole war criminal now

Trump WILL be like Eisenhower when he deports the illegals
He can be like MOST republicans around that time when he puts AMERICANS first and not corporations and foreign countries as our founding fathers said to do. Trump uses facts and MOST people like you don't like it. I happen to agree with 99.9% of things he says so. Oh and no Trump was BORN HERE unlike Cruz who was born in CANADA!

He uses facts?

Point to his facts because all he has done is use sound bites to convince the lower IQ voter that once believed President Obama was born in Kenya to vote for him ( Trump ), so what facts has he really provided?

Give detail or will you change it once I tear it apart on you?

He gives his opinion but a good amount of his opinion is pure racist nonsense, but hey keep on supporting the worthless piece of trash!
What facts would you like? How China is screwing us? How our military is weak? How we are run by incompetent people? How "free trade" is SCREWING the middle class and sending jobs overseas? I can go on and on....You sure do have a hard on for Trump..its FUNNY!

Ronald Reagan -
138 of his administration indicted or convicted of crimes. Many from his inner circle.

Richard Nixon -
8 of his administration indicted or convicted of crimes.

Reagan was infinitely more criminal than even Nixon!

Forum List

Back