Cruz: IG report shows Obama admin's stunning abuse of power

Durham will show you in no uncertain terms that the FBI did in-fact illegally spy on the Trump campaign.

Durham's on a witch hunt. It's a hoax. It's all being done in secret. Nobody from the Democrat side gets to interview the witnesses, or call any witnesses! That's not Due Process, is it? It's a huge partisan scram run by Trumpybears new Roy Cohn.

</sarcasm>
Who the fuck is being charged? Where is the trial? What are you even talking about? :dig:

<sarcasm>

Just warming up! Why? Is there a problem with the generic "It's not Fair" defense?

</sarcasm>

Durham will show you in no uncertain terms that the FBI did in-fact illegally spy on the Trump campaign.

Durham's on a witch hunt. It's a hoax. It's all being done in secret. Nobody from the Democrat side gets to interview the witnesses, or call any witnesses! That's not Due Process, is it? It's a huge partisan scram run by Trumpybears new Roy Cohn.

</sarcasm>
Who the fuck is being charged? Where is the trial? What are you even talking about? :dig:

<sarcasm>

Just warming up! Why? Is there a problem with the generic "It's not Fair" defense?

</sarcasm>
It's not even in the same ball park. Being "charged" by congress with no representation based on an investigation is not the same as no one being "charged" in an investigation that is being conducted behind closed doors. You can't investigate shit in an open forum. Wake the fuck up. :bsflag:
JFC, have a clue.

</sarcasm>

You're not in reality. Durham and Barr are investigating crimes. If they have adequate evidence a crime was committed they can indict.
The indicted will have a trial, and if guilty, they will go to prison. This is not political, its criminal. Big difference.

</sarcasm>

You're not in reality. Durham and Barr are investigating crimes. If they have adequate evidence a crime was committed they can indict.
The indicted will have a trial, and if guilty, they will go to prison. This is not political, its criminal. Big difference.
It's not fun to be a democrat right now, brother. These clowns are talking the same bull shit they hear right now from their propaganda wing.

But in the coming days they all have a swift kick in the nuts coming, so, they're all angry. I think the smarter ones know it's coming and that they've been lied to, but all they have is talking their pathetic BS right now while they can.

The BOOM is coming, and then they're ALL going to look like the IDIOTS they were for listening to such absolute garbage.

I wonder if any of them will learn not to listen to their propaganda wing anymore? I wonder if they'll be smart enough to quit like so many other Americans have already done?

I kinda doubt it. I honestly don't think many of them are smart enough. They've been brain washed to hear ONE SIDE, and that's it.

Myself... I'd hate to identify myself with such a pathetic pack of LOSERS and LIARS.

</sarcasm>

<sarcasm>

</sarcasm>
It's not even in the same ball park. Being "charged" by congress with no representation based on an investigation is not the same as no one being "charged" in an investigation that is being conducted behind closed doors. You can't investigate shit in an open forum. Wake the fuck up. :bsflag:
JFC, have a clue.

It's an unfair partisan witch hunt and a hoax perpetuated by discredited AG. What is he hiding. The process is unfair and should be considered unconstitutional. I think we need to investigate the origins of the hoax, and find out who directed this sham of an investigation to begin with. Barr and the rest of the Trumpybear regimes henchmen need to testify under oath.

Forum List

Back