Cruz fires off letter to Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu

Canada Ted never misses a chance to stir the shit, and miss by a mile. Had I been Obama I would have turned the little Zionist's plane back, and sent him off to Mexico.
So you are against Zionist's?
In any way, any shape, and any form. Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity.

.....this coming from one who defend those that launch rockets into Israel and then use schools filled with children as shields from retaliation.
They are at war with Jewish Nazis. Shit happens.

And the Jewish Nazis will bomb anything so it hardly matters where they hide their weapons.

The Jews are right, the Arabs are wrong, and that is how most Americans see it.

“Has President Obama launched a political campaign against Prime Minister Netanyahu and his representatives?” Sen. Cruz asked. “This administration’s relentless harassment of Israel is utterly incomprehensible. The Islamic Republic of Iran is pursuing the deadliest weapons on the planet, and there can be no doubt that their first target will be Israel, followed by the United States. This administration should be focusing its animosity on the very real enemies we face, not on our staunch allies.”

Read more: Blog Sen. Cruz fires off letter to SecState Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu by administration-funded organizations
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

What obama is, is an operator for the Islamic war against civilization.

That is perfectly clear and I doubt that there exists a single first year law student who could not get a conviction for charges of treason, from a DC Jury... .

The treason is however, not only relevant to the United States, but against anything which stands for decency and good... with Israel being no exception.

So, of course obama is campaigning for the Israelis to once again turn Left, for what will likely be the last chance Israel had to prevent catastrophe.

“Has President Obama launched a political campaign against Prime Minister Netanyahu and his representatives?” Sen. Cruz asked. “This administration’s relentless harassment of Israel is utterly incomprehensible. The Islamic Republic of Iran is pursuing the deadliest weapons on the planet, and there can be no doubt that their first target will be Israel, followed by the United States. This administration should be focusing its animosity on the very real enemies we face, not on our staunch allies.”

Read more: Blog Sen. Cruz fires off letter to SecState Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu by administration-funded organizations
Well, of course he has.

Bibi is everything that Obama is not.

A better orator.
A better grasp on the facts.
A true understanding of the Islamic Jihadists
A willingness to defend his own country
A passion for his own country.

I'm surprised Obama waited this long. Bibi just makes him look bad.

What obama is, is an operator for the Islamic war against civilization.

That is perfectly clear and I doubt that there exists a single first year law student who could not get a conviction for charges of treason, from a DC Jury... .

The treason is however, not only relevant to the United States, but against anything which stands for decency and good... with Israel being no exception.

So, of course obama is campaigning for the Israelis to once again turn Left, for what will likely be the last chance Israel had to prevent catastrophe.
:2up: good answer...

BO hates everything Netanyahu and Israel (as well as America) stand for......imo he is a 'traitor-in-chief'.....
BO wants to transform our foreign policy and create a special relationship with the Muslim world which means ultimately destroying our ally Israel....

with regard to the elections there it appears that Netanyahu is now leading the Zionist camp and is surging in the polls after the latest Hezbollah attack...Obama may not affect the election all that much....but he is a cowardly backstabbing chickens**t for attempting it...

Canada Ted never misses a chance to stir the shit, and miss by a mile. Had I been Obama I would have turned the little Zionist's plane back, and sent him off to Mexico.
In any way, any shape, and any form. Zionism is a pox on the cancer that is humanity.
Interesting, you and David Duke have the same ideology in common!
What about those on the Right who praise David Duke even though he hates Israel, Jews, and Zionism?

A lie, "What obama is, is an operator for the Islamic war against civilization", by a drug-riddled fool pretending to stand up for God.

What about those on the Right who praise David Duke even though he hates Israel, Jews, and Zionism?
Who is praising David Duke?

Duke with 8,459 votes (50.7%) defeated Treen, who polled 8,232 votes (49.3%).[43] He served in the House from 1989 until 1992.[44]

David Duke - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Duke with 8,459 votes (50.7%) defeated Treen, who polled 8,232 votes (49.3%).[43] He served in the House from 1989 until 1992.[44]

And?

You are reatching onto the early 90's here. You know that it is 2015. I thought you had a relevant point.

And?

You are reatching onto the early 90's here. You know that it is 2015. I thought you had a relevant point.
Yes, the early nineties was between his time as Grand Wizard of the KKK and when his wife founded Stormfront in 1995.
Duke is still a White Supremacist and Holocaust Denier.

Can ya site say... oh I dunno... can ya site ONE Example of a 'someone on the right praising David Duke'?

(The answer is: "Uh No, No I can't... I only suggested such because I had no other means to deflect ... .")

Can ya site say... oh I dunno... can ya site ONE Example of a 'someone on the right praising David Duke'?

(The answer is: "Uh No, No I can't... I only suggested such because I had no other means to deflect ... .")
Those on the Right are careful not to praise Duke in public ... you might be aware of some who have though.
We do know that Scalise spoke to Duke's group, which was praise of a sort.

Steve_McGarrett praises David Duke on a regular basis.

You should pay more attention.

And Steve is a racist troll. I really don't see any impact in pointing that out. I am sure SS does as well. No one cares.

Is that somehow relevant to the thread Mr moderator?. How can we expect members here to stick to the topic if moderators cant do it themselves?

Forum List

Back