Cruz fires off letter to Kerry demanding info on political campaign against Netanyahu

Kosh, please stay on OP. With Romney out, I will vote for either Bush or Christie.

Jroc has already admitted he won't vote for them, so you can tell the truth for once.

You mean that Bush and Christie are "the left" to you.

The far left drone report troll pretending to be staff wants others to stay on topic, now talk about irony..

Yet you will still vote far left in 2016 no matter what.

Who is talking about report, little troll? :) You are. So you admit Bush and Christie, with Romney gone is the far left.

Well, be pissed all you want, but the nominee will be one of the two.

And the far left drone like you will still vote far left. After you voted for and supported Obama do you expect anyone to believe you at this point?

You are a far left drone, just own up to it.

Kosh, no one believes that you will support the Republican ticket now. You have admitted you won't vote it with Romney gone. :) I know: it sux to be you it is what tis is.

Now don't be a trolling.
"Far left" to Kosh is Bush.

Once again the far left will defelct to cover for the fact that they will vote far left in 2016and not anyone on the GOP ticket..
Is that how you excuse the loser crap candidates for President the Far Right keeps pulling out of their butt?

And in the minds of the United States Navy.

I'll take their word over some cowardly Zionist any day.
Since when do liberals have any respect for the military? Kinda funny how you clowns bash a real war hero like Chris Kyle, then use John fraud Kerry's so called "heroism" as a resume enhancement. Kerry is a mental midget compared to Ted Cruz:thup:
We have plenty of respect for the cannon fodder, the robots that eat and shit, as long as they go where we say, when we say, and kill who we say or die trying. That's what we pay them for.
Oviously:cuckoo:
Hired Guns aren't Rhodes Scholars, but unlike you most of them can spell.
Your respect for our military is heartwarming.....Liberals:slap:
Thank you. As a vet and retired naval officer, I appreciate it.

Since when do liberals have any respect for the military? Kinda funny how you clowns bash a real war hero like Chris Kyle, then use John fraud Kerry's so called "heroism" as a resume enhancement. Kerry is a mental midget compared to Ted Cruz:thup:
We have plenty of respect for the cannon fodder, the robots that eat and shit, as long as they go where we say, when we say, and kill who we say or die trying. That's what we pay them for.

Did I quote you? And you can be whatever you want to be on the internet

Tabloid Ted at it again.

If it wasn't for Bush, Perry and that Gohmert guy I'd say he's an embarrassment to Texas, but it's par for the course.
^ that

BTW- Its an election cycle in Israel so the President isn't supposed to entertain visits by heads of state at that time much less by an uninvited guest. IOW's- its one thing if he invited him during an election cycle which would be seen as a breach of accepted protocol, in and of itself, but for the guy to show up on your doorstep uninvited?
kick.gif

Buy a clue ScreamingEagle

Sorry retired cannon fodder, I don't pull punches.

The far left to Kosh is anyone who does not agree with him.

Who cares?

There will be no far right candidate on the GOP ticket in 2016, meaning that the GOP has a far greater hope for winning.

Sorry retired cannon fodder, I don't pull punches.
You, PMH, are a Fuckwit when it comes to service personnel. I don't care if you don't like it, but I don't pull punches with Fuckwits, whether you or your twin, Bripat.

Forum List

Back