Cruz campaign running out of cash

Yesterday was supposed to be the creep's BIG NIGHT and Trump stole Dixie from him. Time for Tedward to cut a deal with Rubio to be his VP.

Yesterday was supposed to be the creep's BIG NIGHT and Trump stole Dixie from him. Time for Tedward to cut a deal with Rubio to be his VP.
BARF! I bet they would though just to spite Trump they still won't win because Trump will just run independent.

BARF! I bet they would though just to spite Trump they still won't win because Trump will just run independent.

:lol: No worries.....Rubio would never pick Cruz...he's going to run with Nikki Haley as his VP.
Man you come from HORRIBLE to Whatever the hell is worse than Horrible! My goodness you realize how many white southerners that woman pissed off with assaulting the Confederate Flag in South Carolina?

Man you come from HORRIBLE to Whatever the hell is worse than Horrible! My goodness you realize how many white southerners that woman pissed off with assaulting the Confederate Flag in South Carolina?

She swipes the "woman" factor out of Hillary's pocket and BTW just got reelected governor. And her endorsement gave Rubio new life in SC...she's the one and besides that she's HOT.

Rubio/Haley 2016 :eusa_dance:

Cruz just won three states, he'll get a cash infusion. Rubio didn't even meet the benchmark to get one delegate in Alabama or Texas. Cruz is in second place in the delegate count...no way he is dropping out before March 15th.

Cruz just won three states, he'll get a cash infusion. Rubio didn't even meet the benchmark to get one delegate in Alabama or Texas. Cruz is in second place in the delegate count...no way he is dropping out before March 15th.

He won't drop out yet, but his dirty robo-calls and lying TV ads will be cut down for lack of funds.

Forum List

Back