Cruz Booed Off Stage At Christian Event

Islam (pronounced "I slam" as in "I slam planes into buildings)

Pictures, or you're bragging....again!

Kind of an odd request to make, but OK.

9_11.jpg

If you squint your eyes really hard and zoom in a lot, you can see the third plane coming in on the horizon, moments before it hit WTC 7.

Kind of like this.....

D14827_1.gif

I'm confused. Has anyone ever actually tried to argue that there are differences between ISIS and Hamas? The implication in the cartoon is that they have, yet it's an obviously untenable position and I can't recall anyone trying to make that assertion--not even bigots like Bill O'Reilly or our very own TheRabbi.

There really is a difference, Hamas wears green headbands, ISIS wears black!

I do not know alot about Cruz as I have not watched the news in a long time but I certainly like what I am hearing about him! God bless him! He sounds wonderful to me!

I think it's disgusting the people who posted this thread and there is two of them. to somehow find this acceptable behavior because they don't like the person (Cruz) for just being a Republican. and one is crapping their pants cheering it, just because he spoke out on Israel who is OUR ALLY.

What makes Israel our ally?

So how many wingnuts on here actually think this guy is gonna be President?

Change the subject? Why in the world would a elected US Representative be booed off the stage when he spoke about the strong US alliance with Israel in front of an audience that supports Israel? The only logical conclusion is that dirty tricks hate groups infiltrated the audience.

Or maybe it's because they're also Arabs and as such aren't too fond of Israel, be they Christian, Muslim or Pastafarian. But hey, you can let your tin-foil be your guide.

And my question still stands. :)

There is no such thing as Christian who hates Israel or the Jews. You cannot possibly be a follower of Christ and hate the Israel or the Jews. You'd never get a prayer answered! You'd be an enemy of God!

It's perfectly legit to have criticisms of how Israel the state operates without hating it or being anti-Semitic. Doesn't how much you wingnuts scream, "ANTI-SEMITISM".

Sen. Cruz was pretty much trolling that gathering. Wouldn't be surprised to find that he knew very well what the reaction would be.

Forum List

Back