Cruz and Rubio have differing opinions on THE DONALD!

Subverting the Far Reactionary Right for the good of the mainstream GOP.

Vigi and his diseased ilk are as dangerous to America as is Howard Dean and his weirdies.

Vigi and his diseased ilk are as dangerous to America as is Howard Dean and his weirdies.
The MAJORITY of Republicans are YOUR FAR REACTIONARY RIGHT, you and the Elites are simply DemocRAT lights, and getting closer to merge with them each day!.... Talk about a DISEASED bunch!

The MAJORITY of Republicans are YOUR FAR REACTIONARY RIGHT, you and the Elites are simply DemocRAT lights, and getting closer to merge with them each day!.... Talk about a DISEASED bunch!
Yup, McCain and Romney and Bush the Young and Bush the Elder and Reagan and Nixon and Ford and Eisenhower were all from the far right. No, you freaks will not choose the candidate this time either.

Yup, McCain and Romney and Bush the Young and Bush the Elder and Reagan and Nixon and Ford and Eisenhower were all from the far right. No, you freaks will not choose the candidate this time either.
There was no such thing as a FAR RIGHT until Bush II, but one would never expect a LIV like yourself to acknowledge that! I repeat myself for emphasis!

GOP-RINOS-OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Vigi conveniently forgets hard conservatives like Goldwater, whom I met and admired as a person though I disdained his vote against CR. He conveniently forgets the crazies of the John Birch Society. He conveniently forgets the KKK that started moving into the Southern GOP. Vigi simply forgets, because he is old and senile.

Vigi conveniently forgets hard conservatives like Goldwater, whom I met and admired as a person though I disdained his vote against CR. He conveniently forgets the crazies of the John Birch Society. He conveniently forgets the KKK that started moving into the Southern GOP. Vigi simply forgets, because he is old and senile.

You have links from unbiased sources for all those things? The John Birch Society (JBS) is an American political advocacy group that supports anti-communism and limited government.....of course those ideas are RADICAL to a subversive, such as yourself!

You think the JBS is a mainstream pro-American organization? You think BG's anti CRA vote was admirable? You think the KKK stayed with the Dems as the minorities flooded in after 1964? Don't try to deflect, vigibozo, because you simply are not bright enough to get away with it.

Ok, yours is the stupidest post of the day, but it is not noon yet. You have time to top it.

lets SEE, three weeks ago they were using black people, last week homosexuals, THIS week Latinios/illegal immigrants. who would want to belong in a party where they don't see you AS INDIVIDUALS ? They see you only AS A GROUP to be USED by them for their snake/dirty politics? How low down and offending

Wow - Stephanie....how appropriate. I didn't know any conservative would admit they align with Nazi's....thanks for being so bold! Bwahahaha!

he poor democrats

what are they going to run on? Hey so what we LOST Congress in Historic fashion under that Progressive/commie/Democrat Obama

so LETS take all our focus and put in something someone say and call it HATE, RACIST, BIGOTS, they'll just call their base Marching in lockstep with them their: sheep/useful tools while laughing their asses off over it

how sad and pathetic the democrats plays you people like a fined tuned fiddle

he poor democrats

what are they going to run on? Hey so what we LOST Congress in Historic fashion under that Progressive/commie/Democrat Obama

so LETS take all our focus and put in something someone say and call it HATE, RACIST, BIGOTS, they'll just call their base Marching in lockstep with them their: sheep/useful tools while laughing their asses off over it

how sad and pathetic the democrats plays you people like a fined tuned fiddle

poor steffie. lol

Forum List

Back