CrusaderFrank 2.0

Yes, you oughta....:mad:

Not today Sweets, I'm just too mellow and happy..

Yeah......that's probably how all of Trump supporters are feeling....they've drunk the Trump KoolAid.:badgrin:
They don't realize they've been tricked.

How is that any different than Obama supporters?

How dare you compare that uninformed, dumbass racist tub of lard to Obama.

No one could compare Trump to Obama because Trump did not show what he could do as a Président he will be able to do it, if he is élected November 8.

Welcome to the USMB Dalia ..

Good Luck .. :wink_2:

Hello Lumpy 1
Thank you, i live in France but i am Canadian, Yes luck i will need some at this forum :badgrin:...Well i do the best i can to participe the best way i can with my Patois ( Joal Québec) and i speak in the past English mostly with my father and when i live in Ottawa, voilà.
But the élection interested me a lot still if i don't vote.:)

Bonjour Toro, merci pour la bienvenue au forum , moi aussi j'aime beaucoup le Hockey , l'équipe du Canada sont très bon :).

J'aime les Canadiens de Montréal , Mon meilleur joueur de Hockey de tous est Maurice Richard (le Rocket.)

images.jpg

Originally, I'm from London, Ontario .. the only french I learned was from my Belgian Grandmother who made it clear that the French suck at speaking French... :laugh:

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others.

My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me.

From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was?

Be well, USMB and Goodnight Austin Texas, wherever you are!

You shouldn't waste your time and energy trying to correct progressives. It's fun to expose what they are to others, but they aren't redeemable in any way.

When you present the truth there are two responses. You either accept it or try to nail the poor soul to a cross.

This is a Frank thread, so let's keep that commie homosexual French crap out of it ; it's sacrilege, and this isn't a PBS cooking show, for gosh sake.

I've been giving serious thought to following the lead of Masquerade and just saying NO to USMB. Sure, I'm a barrel of laughs and one of the best posters the Koch Brothers can buy, but let's face it: life's to short to spend a good part of my day trying to correct the fundamental misunderstandings of "Progressives". It's a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task; besides, it's not my job in life to correct others.

My one and only job is to correct myself, anything else is not only a waste of time, but actually harmful to me.

From now on, I will do my impeccable best to steer clear of the negativity. Yes, I did type something else, that was actually negative and directed toward others, but I corrected myself. See how easy that was?

You're right. Correcting you is a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task. But people took pity on you and tried anyone. For that one reason alone, you should thank them.

You're right. Correcting you is a never-ending, thankless and totally useless task. But people took pity on you and tried anyone. For that one reason alone, you should thank them.

Maybe, just maybe, that's because you should correct yourself first before attempting to correct others

Bonjour Toro, merci pour la bienvenue au forum , moi aussi j'aime beaucoup le Hockey , l'équipe du Canada sont très bon :).

J'aime les Canadiens de Montréal , Mon meilleur joueur de Hockey de tous est Maurice Richard (le Rocket.)

View attachment 91005

Is that a picture of Toro as Captain of his High school hockey team

View attachment 91005

I used to watch the Habs play on Radio-Canada back when there were three channels on the TV. Mon meilleur joueur de Hockey de tous est Guy Lafleur. The first words of French I ever learned was "Le Premiere Etoile, Guy Lafleur!" watching Radio-Canada on a Saturday night.

View attachment 91005

I used to watch the Habs play on Radio-Canada back when there were three channels on the TV. Mon meilleur joueur de Hockey de tous est Guy Lafleur. The first words of French I ever learned was "Le Premiere Etoile, Guy Lafleur!" watching Radio-Canada on a Saturday night.

Yes, Radio Canada show the last game at the forum it was something to wacth :)

I like Guy Lafleur he was a very good Hockey player...:)

Interesting perspective. This place has always been a source for grins and chuckles for me. It's Impossible to take it too seriously when I have no relationship with any people who post here. It is pure entertainment.

Forum List

Back