Crusade for children

casper4020322

Dec 20, 2009
Tonight on one of our local channels is the Crusade For Children an annual event which for 50 yrs+ has raised money to aide children with disabilities and health issues. They have the fire departments in our state of Kentucky and Indiana to help raise money having events and collect money from motorists. I just wanted all of you to know this because out of all the wrong that is happening in our communities, cities, counties, country and the world there is something GOOD going on. If you would like to donate you can go on the web and put in WHAS11.COM! Your contribution will be well received and you will be helping a young person who is in need!!

Also, I work for an agency ElderServe, Inc. in Louisville, KY and we provide in-home services to elderly citizens who continue to live in their homes and apartments. These are beautiful ppl who have contributed to this nation in times of war and who had to endure the depression. Unfortunately, due to budget cuts the services such as home-delivered meals are going to be taken from them. This truly breaks my heart. How are these aging people whose income is mostly spent on purchasing medications going to eat? Is this going on in your state too?

Last edited:
Yep, right here in Indiana! I always give money to those holding out the little buckets in the intersection for this cause!

Thanks for posting! :thup:

Yep, right here in Indiana! I always give money to those holding out the little buckets in the intersection for this cause!

Thanks for posting! :thup:

Are you serious? Where in Indiana do you live? Do you watch Thunder Over Louisville? Do you work in Louisville?

Forum List

Back