Cruise pals sue over week in ‘brig’

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Two pals who jetted from New York to Florida for a fun-filled cruise say they, instead, spent their weeklong vacation locked in the brig after a fellow passenger falsely accused them of rape.

Eviatar Mor — who was celebrating his 22nd birthday — and buddy David Amsalem, 26, sued Royal Caribbean Cruises yesterday over their grueling getaway in a “small, windowless cell” on one of the company’s luxury liners.

Their Manhattan federal-court filing seeks at least $100 million in damages each on grounds including false arrest and imprisonment, assault and battery, and “outrageous conduct causing emotional distress.”

Read more: Passengers sue Royal Caribbean after being thrown in brig on phony rape rap - NYPOST.com

dr_evil_billiongazillion.jpg

Predictions?

It would appear the cruise line refused to release the two men even after the woman recanted her rape claim.

Prediction? Let's just say that Royal Caribbean wouldn't want me on that jury.

Well George, I certainly believe they endured pain and suffering and the cruise ship should pay. I just get incensed when I see figures like "100 million dollars". Gimme a break.

Forum List

Back