Crude Talk - ok for men but not for women....?

I think there is no marriage with no secrets......

Is it something that can be "changed"?

Do you find women that are crude to be compelling at first, but, then, a turn off?
The double standard exists because men and women are different. You see, if you have a vagina all you really have to do is say come and get it and guys will be lined up around the block. No matter how many times I try I get no takers. Except for that guy with the penny loafers.
Like When Harry Met Sally..... so women better not talk sex or else men will consider it "implied interest"???
Hahaha! Amazing!
Yes, if a gal brings up sex to a man it means she wants to get boned.
Or she might just want you to buy her a drink.
She has to bring up sex to get you to part with a few bucks?
Actually, no. I'm not a stingy guy and have been known to buy the house a couple of rounds. Especially on Thursdays at working class bars.

The double standard exists because men and women are different. You see, if you have a vagina all you really have to do is say come and get it and guys will be lined up around the block. No matter how many times I try I get no takers. Except for that guy with the penny loafers.
Like When Harry Met Sally..... so women better not talk sex or else men will consider it "implied interest"???
Hahaha! Amazing!
Yes, if a gal brings up sex to a man it means she wants to get boned.
Or she might just want you to buy her a drink.
She has to bring up sex to get you to part with a few bucks?
Actually, no. I'm not a stingy guy and have been known to buy the house a couple of rounds. Especially on Thursdays at working class bars.
Talking dirty to you pays off.

... is there a double standard?

If a man talks crude about women/sex is it funny and/or acceptable?
If a woman talks crude about men/sex is it trashy and unflattering?

Isn't the common (heh) thought that if men talk that way well "that's just men"
but if women talk that way they are "trashy sluts"?

Agree?

Trashy cheap talk is still trashy cheap talk regardless of who's doing it.

Most women do not like the aggressive guy. If a guy gets aggressive, give women " the look " - spends time locating them for conversation - makes smirt remarks - smiles at them and looks them up and down or stares at their cleavage........ 9 times out of 10 she will never go out with him. And chances are..... The female (s) he pays attention to, will tell other women he is a perv; lessening his chances for a date.

Most good women will not go out with an unrepeatable guy..... Even if they want to , it will kill their reputation and what others perceive of her. And could possibly hurt her in the work place and socially.

Shadow 355

Most good women will not go out with an unrepeatable guy

They won't - but some women find them intriguing or a challenge - they wind up being left high and dry and disappointed.

If you want to do that kinda guy, best to do it in secret (although that kind of guy will likely be bragging about it to everyone....)

... is there a double standard?

If a man talks crude about women/sex is it funny and/or acceptable?
If a woman talks crude about men/sex is it trashy and unflattering?

Isn't the common (heh) thought that if men talk that way well "that's just men"
but if women talk that way they are "trashy sluts"?

Agree?

Personally- no.

Is that common in society- yes.

Of course that says more about the people who believe it than the people talking.

I have found that in the beginning, guys find it funny/intriguing.
I don't think a guy wants to marry a woman that carries on like that on a regular basis... esp. in public.

Forum List

Back