crude prices have declined by about 12 percent

Decoded message

somehow Republicans nedd to know this, no one knows for sure but they need it.

Good news

It would be nice if gas prices were cut as fast as they were raised

dont you mean "math debators" ... ya know 'cause theyre good with numbers and what not

Yeah I have noticed that on news of climbing prices the local stations have to jack up prices THAT DAY or the next.

But on falling prices we often see a time lag between a falling price of oil per barrel and the cost of petro.

I don't blame the local stations or fuel providers for this, but I cannot help but wonder how that happens.

Yeah I have noticed that on news of climbing prices the local stations have to jack up prices THAT DAY or the next.

But on falling prices we often see a time lag between a falling price of oil per barrel and the cost of petro.

I don't blame the local stations or fuel providers for this, but I cannot help but wonder how that happens.

I understand stations do not want to take a loss on a tankful of gas they have paid for, but prices should drop within a week. They had no problem raising prices 15 cents a gallon in the last ten days, they should be able to drop it as quickly

gotta love when cons see the effect of crushed demand caused by spiking oil prices as a "good thing." It's a minor dip, and it won't last. That is, unless you prefer recession.

meanwhile, the EU is coming apart at the seams, U.S. states are bordering on insolvency, and the IMF admits high oil prices are here to stay.

It's either recovery or low oil prices. You can't have both anymore. I'd say that's pretty clear at this point.

gotta love when cons see the effect of crushed demand caused by spiking oil prices as a "good thing." It's a minor dip, and it won't last. That is, unless you prefer recession.

meanwhile, the EU is coming apart at the seams, U.S. states are bordering on insolvency, and the IMF admits high oil prices are here to stay.

It's either recovery or low oil prices. You can't have both anymore. I'd say that's pretty clear at this point.

We had the Great Depression. And relatively low real oil prices. We had the recession of 1949. And those same real low oil prices. The recession of 1960. And those same real low oil prices. The recession of 1990. And almost those same real low oil prices.

We had recovery in the 80's, and real prices were higher than they were from 1930 to 1970. Same with the 90's. Same with chunks of the 2000's.

Go read up about correlation and causation parrot.

And for the record, high prices are a good thing. People should have to consider whether or not that next F350 purchase to haul the kids to school is really necessary or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back