M.D. Rawlings

Classical Liberal
May 26, 2011
Heavenly Places
By Michelle Malkin
April 27, 2012
CNSNEWS.COM

Lefty in private (truth) mode:

Environmental Protection Agency administrator Al Armendariz, an avowed greenie on leave from Southern Methodist University, gave a little-noticed speech in 2010 outlining his sadistic philosophy. "I was in a meeting once, and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the meeting, but I'll go ahead and tell you what I said," he began. In a video obtained and released by Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., Armendariz then shared his bloody analogy:

"It was kind of like how the Romans used to conquer little villages in the Mediterranean. They'd go into a little Turkish town somewhere, they'd find the first five guys they saw, and they would crucify them. And then you know that town was really easy to manage for the next few years. ... So, that's our general philosophy." . . .​

Lefty in exposed (lie) mode:

. . . Publicly humiliated by the video release of the persecution strategy session, Armendariz said he regretted his "poor choice of words" this week. "It was an offensive and inaccurate way to portray our efforts to address potential violations of our nation's environmental laws. I am and have always been committed to fair and vigorous enforcement of those laws."​

READ MORE

Last edited:
The Leftist assault on fossil fuel is just another reason our wealth and job producers are scared poopless to invest and hire.

Time for a change.

Hot diggity dog, a Michelle Malkin thread. This should be good...

Would you prefer commentary and analysis from Dan Rather given his track record of manufacturing facts to support his position?

'Crucify Them': The Obama Way

gop-quit-crying9.jpg

303.gif

Would you prefer commentary and analysis from Dan Rather given his track record of manufacturing facts to support his position?

Is any given faulty analysis proffered by Dan Rather advancing Lakhota's worldview? If the answer to that question is yes, than Lakhota's answer to your question is yes.

:eusa_whistle:

By Michelle Malkin
April 27, 2012
CNSNEWS.COM

Environmental Protection Agency administrator Al Armendariz, an avowed greenie on leave from Southern Methodist University, gave a little-noticed speech in 2010 outlining his sadistic philosophy. "I was in a meeting once, and I gave an analogy to my staff about my philosophy of enforcement, and I think it was probably a little crude and maybe not appropriate for the meeting, but I'll go ahead and tell you what I said," he began. In a video obtained and released by Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., Armendariz then shared his bloody analogy:

"It was kind of like how the Romans used to conquer little villages in the Mediterranean. They'd go into a little Turkish town somewhere, they'd find the first five guys they saw, and they would crucify them. And then you know that town was really easy to manage for the next few years. ... So, that's our general philosophy." . . .​

. . . Publicly humiliated by the video release of the persecution strategy session, Armendariz said he regretted his "poor choice of words" this week. "It was an offensive and inaccurate way to portray our efforts to address potential violations of our nation's environmental laws. I am and have always been committed to fair and vigorous enforcement of those laws."​

READ MORE

Armendariz needs to be reassigned to Wall Street.

These people in this administration's EPA are radical Environmentalist..

They don't care about the environment, they are out to destroy an industry this country relies on TO FORCE you into their green energy AGENDA...

You people better get a clue..this guy slipped up and told us Exactly what they are doing..

These people in this administration's EPA are radical Environmentalist..

They don't care about the environment, they are out to destroy an industry this country relies on TO FORCE you into their green energy AGENDA...

You people better get a clue..this guy slipped up and told us Exactly what they are doing..

That is only a portion of what they are doing. They are usurpting private property rights through wetlands determinations, and they are closing down businesses with excessive fines for minor infractions. The old "you do as we say, or we will hit you with massive fines in the $40,000 to $50,000 a day range."

The only solution for the EPA is to legislate that agency out of business, and assign its legitimate tasks to other agencies. It is a bureaucracy, completely out of control, and with extremist goals for America.

I see you're taking your lead from franco. When you can't retort with logic, reason and specificity, launch an ad hominem attack. Works every time...for those that must rely on deflection. :eusa_boohoo:

Armendariz is just one executive order away from being dangerous. He isn't regreting his words, he's just upset someone found them and wasn't an enviroterrorist.

By Michelle Malkin
April 27, 2012
CNSNEWS.COM

READ MORE

I said this morning that this was the talking point of the week and we have yet another thread on the crucifiction of big oil. Go figure.

What a boring bunch of newbs..

By Michelle Malkin
April 27, 2012
CNSNEWS.COM

READ MORE

I said this morning that this was the talking point of the week and we have yet another thread on the crucifiction of big oil. Go figure.

What a boring bunch of newbs..

What an insufferable prig. I was not aware that it had been posted or was being discussed elsewhere. That's all.

Sarah G will gladly remove the twig from your eye M.D. Try to ignore the branch sticking out of her's.

Forum List

Back