Crucifixion.

Because God is making such an unreasonable request that we love and honor Him and try to live in harmony with His wishes

I swear I heard a guy on Maury say the same thing when he was confronted over the fact that he beat his wife whenever she didn't have supper ready.

Why should I respect a genocidal maniac that orders that pregnant women be torn open?

Show me where he's ever done that.

Among the devotees was Ruben Enaje, a 49-year-old sign painter who was nailed to a cross for the 24th time as his way of thanking God for his survival after falling from a building.

those filipino's sure do know how to have a good time eh?

~S~

Because God is making such an unreasonable request that we love and honor Him and try to live in harmony with His wishes

I swear I heard a guy on Maury say the same thing when he was confronted over the fact that he beat his wife whenever she didn't have supper ready.

Why should I respect a genocidal maniac that orders that pregnant women be torn open?

Never read the book of Hosea?

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

But you proved some time ago that you're a Poe

Never read the book of Hosea?

"The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

But you proved some time ago that you're a Poe

And you blame God because they turned from him and joined the wicked.

New Topics

Forum List

Back