Crucified again!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Home and roam at times can be tedious. It's blazing hot out as you load off the rental car shuttle. Standing looking at the assignment board your see your name isn't there...again. Bags in toe i roll into the office to find out where the car is.

Get to the car and load the bags in the back, toss the sunglasses and wallet into the cup holder of the center console and turn on the engine to blast the AC.

That's when you see it! The car is a wreck! Sticky and dirty. To late. my sunglasses are smiled and my wallet is now covered with some sticky mess!

So back to the office to see if they have something to clean the car with or if someone can come up to clean it.

The man shows up and looks in. "Oh" he says surveying the condition of the car. Looking at my wallet and sunglasses he apologizes and tells me he will get the car cleaned up fast.

"Who serviced this car last" he asked into his walkie talkie.

A few seconds later a garbled voice answers " Hayzesus"

I looked at him and said. "Crucify jesus for me will you, this time he deserves it!" :lol:

$Jesus Dragon.jpg

$Jesus Counting.jpeg

Home and roam at times can be tedious. It's blazing hot out as you load off the rental car shuttle. Standing looking at the assignment board your see your name isn't there...again. Bags in toe i roll into the office to find out where the car is.

Get to the car and load the bags in the back, toss the sunglasses and wallet into the cup holder of the center console and turn on the engine to blast the AC.

That's when you see it! The car is a wreck! Sticky and dirty. To late. my sunglasses are smiled and my wallet is now covered with some sticky mess!

So back to the office to see if they have something to clean the car with or if someone can come up to clean it.

The man shows up and looks in. "Oh" he says surveying the condition of the car. Looking at my wallet and sunglasses he apologizes and tells me he will get the car cleaned up fast.

I looked at him and said. "Crucify jesus for me will you, this time he deserves it!" :lol:
LMAO!......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're in SIN city after all!.....Even "JESUS" loses his marbles in that heat!

Have a good time!

Last edited:
  • Banned

Have a good time!

Silly, Reno is sin city. Its so close to hell you can see Sparks!

Have a good time!

Sparks?.......Oh HELL no!.....But hey, ya' can get a great deal on a double wide!:razz:

Reno?.....Hot August Nights is COOL!......And not too many "Jesuses"...But all in all, I'm headin' to Vegas where the "Jesuses" serve, and do my dirty dishes!:tongue:

Last edited:
  • Banned

Have a good time!

Sparks?.......Oh HELL no!.....But hey, ya' can get a great deal on a double wide!:razz:

Reno?.....Hot August Nights is COOL!......And no too many "Jesuses"...But all in all, I'm headin' to Vegas where the "Jesuses" serve, and do my dirty dishes!:tongue:

Well jesus needs to get his act together and pray hes not nailed to a cross...again...:lol:

Reno?.....Hot August Nights is COOL!......And no too many "Jesuses"...But all in all, I'm headin' to Vegas where the "Jesuses" serve, and do my dirty dishes!:tongue:

Well jesus needs to get his act together and pray hes not nailed to a cross...again...:lol:
Or pray his ass isn't tossed back over the border where his sorry ass belongs!:razz:

Forum List

Back