Crowley's False Fact Check Saves President, Derails Debate

If I remember correctly, Crowley was asked by Romney to support his bullshit.

He walked right up to her and he ended up saying, "I want this for the record...".

So, she set the record straight, just as he wanted her too.

And the look he's got on stupid and smug face at that moment is priceless. Like, "you fucking wench, I just told you to agree with me that Obama's a fucktard! Why didn't you do as I say?!".

?

Sorry you're wrong.

Candy Crowley was only upholding her obligation as a journalist. When someone lies about something that is not a matter of a opinion - that is either factually true or not - in a forum she is moderating, and she knows for sure its not a truth - she has a journlistic obligation to report the truth. I know the whole idea is a hard thing for FOX Opinions viewers like yourself to swallow, but that's the way journalists are supposed to act.

But, but, but.....he could have been talking about ANY NUMBER of terror attacks!!! :eusa_shifty:

You'd think that would be purely satirical but I guarantee you what you have just said will be echoed by a rightie moron soon enough. They will actually sit there and tell you straight faced.

It is satire, but they'd never know it.

It's the crap they were spewing all day.

My favorite though has got to be that blond bitch on FOX who was so annoyed by the debate question having to do with Fair Pay for women. Like, omg, like, why would they even bring that up?!!

But, but, but.....he could have been talking about ANY NUMBER of terror attacks!!! :eusa_shifty:

You'd think that would be purely satirical but I guarantee you what you have just said will be echoed by a rightie moron soon enough. They will actually sit there and tell you straight faced.

It is satire, but they'd never know it.

It's the crap they were spewing all day.

My favorite though has got to be that blond bitch on FOX who was so annoyed by the debate question having to do with Fair Pay for women. Like, omg, like, why would they even bring that up?!!

She probably doesn't even know how much more her male counterparts are getting paid.

This is the right simply changing a story they don't like. This is no different than the UE number scam they tried to pull a couple weeks ago. Didn't like the number, so it must have been faked. Don't like Romney lying and getting caught red handed at it, make up a new story where Romney didn't lie.

"This" is simply people pointing out the absurdity of that "story".

The Obama Administration knew there was no demonstration that night in Bengazi because they had access to streaming video of the attack as it occurred that clearly showed there was no crowd outside the embassy before the terrorist attack began.

The truth is...this Administration knew that this was an act of terrorism right from the start. They CHOSE to label it something else for political reasons. They CHOSE to put forth a false narrative that our Ambassador and three other Americans were murdered because of the YouTube video even though they knew that was NOT the case at all.

Why would they do such a thing? It's obvious that the only reason to do what they did was an attempt to save themselves from political embarrassment shortly before the election. That in and of itself angers me but what really disgusts me is that they then had the utter gall to accuse Mitt Romney of playing politics with this issue.

Barack Obama had the chutzpah to stand on that stage...deny that he or anyone in his Administration had misled the American people in any way and called Romney "offensive" for making such a charge. He did so KNOWING that he'd lied and been exposed doing so. Again....why would anyone do something so stupid? Quite simply because THIS President believes that the Main Stream Media will always have his back no matter how blatant the lie is that he tells...and judging from Candy Crowley's performance, his assessment is correct.

In the Middle East, state media rules the day. If the media puts something out, it's as though the government is a sponsor of it.

So when people over there who now get the internet stumble upon right-wing sites--which are all about inflaming anger and not about understanding anything--those people think that the American government is a sponsor to that right-wing bullshit.

So then our government has to come out and explain the actions of the stupid among us, the unpatriotic among us, the hateful and the bigoted among us.

Our government has to explain this so that people learn and understand that the media isn't state-run like over there, and we explain it in order to disconnect this great country from the vile shit the worst among us perpetuate.

So, the right-wing can continue on with this meme that there is some grand conspiracy that says the administration was only thinking about political repercussions, but in fact, the POTUS declared the following day that it was an act of terror, and in the subsequent days following, and ever since.

Meanwhile, what isn't a conspiracy is the fact that Republicans voted to cut security for Embassies.

Suck it.

To be blunt, Interpol...that's a crock! The Obama Administration repeatedly refused to label the attack an act of terrorism and repeatedly said that it was caused by anger over the YouTube video which incited a riot. That was the message put out by them consistently right up until sworn testimony in front of a Congressional investigative panel revealed that to be a lie. That same testimony let us know that we had real time streaming video from Bengazi that showed us EXACTLY what happened that night and that there WAS NO MOB RUNNING WILD because of the YouTube video. The Obama Administration tried their best to spin this so it wasn't damaging to the President. Instead they simply illustrated how untrustworthy this group of people is and who unwilling Barack Obama is to ever take responsibility for bad policy.

As for the rather pathetic excuse that it's the Republicans that bear the responsibility for the deaths of those four men because they cut the overall budget and PART of that was security for our embassies? That's laughable. The truth is our State Department had their heads up their asses when it came to how dangerous it was in Libya. Hilary Clinton hasn't liked the military since she was the First Lady and asked if it was really necessary for military staff visiting the White House to wear their uniforms! Some clueless people decided that our diplomats would be fine with just protection from local security and didn't need Marines guarding them because that would "look bad". So now we've got four dead Americans and our enemies are emboldened. It's one thing to be optimistic...it's another to be naive.

This is the right simply changing a story they don't like. This is no different than the UE number scam they tried to pull a couple weeks ago. Didn't like the number, so it must have been faked. Don't like Romney lying and getting caught red handed at it, make up a new story where Romney didn't lie.

"This" is simply people pointing out the absurdity of that "story".

The Obama Administration knew there was no demonstration that night in Bengazi because they had access to streaming video of the attack as it occurred that clearly showed there was no crowd outside the embassy before the terrorist attack began.

The truth is...this Administration knew that this was an act of terrorism right from the start. They CHOSE to label it something else for political reasons. They CHOSE to put forth a false narrative that our Ambassador and three other Americans were murdered because of the YouTube video even though they knew that was NOT the case at all.

Why would they do such a thing? It's obvious that the only reason to do what they did was an attempt to save themselves from political embarrassment shortly before the election. That in and of itself angers me but what really disgusts me is that they then had the utter gall to accuse Mitt Romney of playing politics with this issue.

Barack Obama had the chutzpah to stand on that stage...deny that he or anyone in his Administration had misled the American people in any way and called Romney "offensive" for making such a charge. He did so KNOWING that he'd lied and been exposed doing so. Again....why would anyone do something so stupid? Quite simply because THIS President believes that the Main Stream Media will always have his back no matter how blatant the lie is that he tells...and judging from Candy Crowley's performance, his assessment is correct.

The only people shedding crocadile tears over Libya are the far right.

Most Americans don't care. Obama called it an Act of Terror from day one. And there was plenty of good reason to believe that the YouTube video provoked the attack because, hey, over that week, it provoked attacks in a dozen countries.

It's unseemly for Romney to keep trying to stand on these brave men's coffins for political purposes...

Crowley's False Fact Check Saves President, Derails Debate

by John Nolte16 Oct 2012

[snip]
We're done with the second presidential debate, but it was apparent 45 minutes in that between the questions Crowley chose and her handling of who was allowed to speak and when, that this debate was a total and complete setup to rehabilitate Barack Obama.

If these are truly undecided voters, they're apparently undecided between Obama and the Green Party. Moreover, as I write this, Obama's already enjoyed four more minutes of speaking time than Romney. In a ninety-minute debate, that's a big deal.

The lowest and most dishonest part of Crowley's disgraceful "moderation" was when she actually jumped into the debate to take Obama's side when the issue of Benghazi came up. To cover for his and his administration's lying for almost two weeks about the attack coming as the result of a spontaneous protest over a YouTube video, Obama attempted to use as cover the claim that he had called the attack a "terrorist attack" on that very first day during his Rose Garden statement.

Romney correctly disputed that.

Crowley, quite incorrectly, took Obama's side and the crowd exploded.

Read more: Crowley Saves Obama with False Fact-Check

Michelle led the so-called explosion.....

Forum List

Back