Crowley gave Oblamer 9% more time

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
See Drudge Report:

[snip]
Amid persistent complaints and interruptions from both candidates, President Obama ultimately got more than three extra minutes of speaking time than Mitt Romney during Tuesday's debate.

According to CNN's timekeeping, Obama got 44:04 minutes of speaking time, while Romney got 40:50.

Both candidates pressed the moderator Candy Crowley — sometimes aggressively — into allowing additional responses and back-and-forth exchanges.

He got more the 1st debate,didn't help.He needed a slam dunk and didn't deliver,better but not good enough.

See Drudge Report:

[snip]
Amid persistent complaints and interruptions from both candidates, President Obama ultimately got more than three extra minutes of speaking time than Mitt Romney during Tuesday's debate.

According to CNN's timekeeping, Obama got 44:04 minutes of speaking time, while Romney got 40:50.

Both candidates pressed the moderator Candy Crowley — sometimes aggressively — into allowing additional responses and back-and-forth exchanges.

Obama could have had 10 more minutes, it wouldn't have mattered very much at all. This election is all but over as of tonight. Obama showed up this time, but he didn't win the debate by a large enough margin that he needed. Now Romney just has to cruise through the next debate and work the swing states hard until election day. Barring some unforeseen disaster by the Romney campaign, Obama is finished and will be out of the White House by Jan 20th thank God.

See Drudge Report:

[snip]

Obama could have had 10 more minutes, it wouldn't have mattered very much at all. This election is all but over as of tonight. Obama showed up this time, but he didn't win the debate by a large enough margin that he needed. Now Romney just has to cruise through the next debate and work the swing states hard until election day. Barring some unforeseen disaster by the Romney campaign, Obama is finished and will be out of the White House by Jan 20th thank God.

I can only partially agree with you. There's still three weeks to go until election time. If I were Romney I would not slow down or coast. I'd be keeping the pressure up. The empty suit that appears to be Oblamer is falling apart just like a Manhattan Ave cheap suit special.

That 9% more time only allowed for more Taqiyya and Kitman from the terrorist-in-chief. He could have had the whole time and still blow it.

My favorite part of the debate was when he sat there with a sullen face while Romney listed off all the numerical facts of his failed presidency. THAT was priceless. BRAVO!!

Non issue. Romny got 40 minutes and Obama got 43. That's as fair as it gets

It's an issue.

Twice in a row; she gave Obama the first word and then after he spouted falsities, she tried her darndest to not let Romney correct the record.

So bare in mind, that Romney fought tooth and nail to get within 3 minutes. And some of his minutes were spent fighting with her. So a more thorough study could show that Obama got 12-18 percent more time to spend on issues.

And at another point; she allowed Obama to go for about 4 minutes (2 minutes over his time) and then she was interrupting Romney within a minute as he attempted to counter all of the points.

And some corollary points.

She was very disrespectful in the instance in which she ordered Romney to sit (when he already had was already returning). Last I checked, the candidates are under no mandate to sit if they don't want to, either.

Also, she erroneously propped Obama at the end of the debate. We all know that story by now.

Forum List

Back