Cross your fingers!

Well, you can all get ready for the new incredibly high priced membership fees here. :(

Turns out the job is working on a rotating shift. The agency had told me that it was Sun-Thurs 3-11 and MAYBE sometimes 9-5.

I have my boy every Wednesday and every other weekend. Just straight 3-11 would have made it very difficult to see him but a rotating shift would seriously make things worse. Then I call the agency after I leave and this guy has the nerve to claim he told me this, then he changed his stance to he was confident we discussed it, then finally changed to an apology for the 'oversight'.

Sometimes I feel like Mr. Shitmeiser as everything I touch turns to you know what. :(

jimnyc said:
Well, you can all get ready for the new incredibly high priced membership fees here. :(

Turns out the job is working on a rotating shift. The agency had told me that it was Sun-Thurs 3-11 and MAYBE sometimes 9-5.

I have my boy every Wednesday and every other weekend. Just straight 3-11 would have made it very difficult to see him but a rotating shift would seriously make things worse. Then I call the agency after I leave and this guy has the nerve to claim he told me this, then he changed his stance to he was confident we discussed it, then finally changed to an apology for the 'oversight'.

Sometimes I feel like Mr. Shitmeiser as everything I touch turns to you know what. :(
Jim, I'm sorry. Copy your resume and send to all companies within commuting distance. Offer perhaps a 'free' demonstration of what you bring to the job?

Forum List

Back