Cross dressing sexual sadist Canadian pilot gets life in prison

Middleman

Defender of the month
May 16, 2010
Northwestern United States
What the F? What causes someone to get off on this weird stuff? He started out by sneaking in and stealing women's underwear, escalated to rape, then to rape and murder. He photoed himself in his victims underwear and police found all that on his computer.

BBC News - Canada sex murder pilot Russell Williams gets life

Canadian air force officer Col Russell Williams has been given a life sentence with no chance of parole for 25 years for two murders and sexual assaults.

Williams, who once acted as pilot for Queen Elizabeth II, pleaded guilty to the murder of Marie Comeau, 38, and Jessica Lloyd, 27.

The killer spoke to the court with tears in his eyes and said he had committed "despicable crimes".

Williams carried out sexual assaults on two other women.

The former pilot also admitted a string of burglaries, in which he stole women's underwear.

Williams took pictures of himself wearing the underwear in the women's bedrooms. He then stored the photographs he took on a computer hard

http://www.euronews.net/newswires/540411-canadian-air-commander-pleads-guilty-to-murders/

2010-10-19T181628Z_01_BTRE69I1ERI00_RTROPTP_3_OUKWD-UK-MURDER.JPG

I used to be against guns, though my wife has one.
Watching the new investigative chanel has shown me the fool of my ways. I respect this shit out of the people who put these fucktards away.
my initial reaction is lack of pussy as a teen and no development of the social skills required.

I used to be against guns, though my wife has one.
Watching the new investigative chanel has shown me the fool of my ways. I respect this shit out of the people who put these fucktards away.
my initial reaction is lack of pussy as a teen and no development of the social skills required.

This man was married, and had an extremely successful career as a military commander. I don't think he was lacking social skills. But, his sexuality became very distorted along the way.

What could have triggered this?
According to Wiki, there were some problems in his childhood, but many people have problems.

Russell Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What the F? What causes someone to get off on this weird stuff? He started out by sneaking in and stealing women's underwear, escalated to rape, then to rape and murder. He photoed himself in his victims underwear and police found all that on his computer.

BBC News - Canada sex murder pilot Russell Williams gets life

Canadian air force officer Col Russell Williams has been given a life sentence with no chance of parole for 25 years for two murders and sexual assaults.

Williams, who once acted as pilot for Queen Elizabeth II, pleaded guilty to the murder of Marie Comeau, 38, and Jessica Lloyd, 27.

The killer spoke to the court with tears in his eyes and said he had committed "despicable crimes".

Williams carried out sexual assaults on two other women.

The former pilot also admitted a string of burglaries, in which he stole women's underwear.

Williams took pictures of himself wearing the underwear in the women's bedrooms. He then stored the photographs he took on a computer hard

NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand

2010-10-19T181628Z_01_BTRE69I1ERI00_RTROPTP_3_OUKWD-UK-MURDER.JPG

Are you sure this isn't 'Saturday Night Live'?

Forum List

Back