Crop Circles and what?!

There is far more to alchemy than the physical 'base metal' part. There is (one of my most favorites without question) Alchemy of the mind, which is in part what we are dealing with as well. AN ALCHEMY OF MIND - Diane Ackerman It was one of the most amazing books I'd read to date.

What a weird thread.

Of course, how else to bring about certain facts? ;) Granted, there may be many 'takes' on the subject but there is an obvious relevancy to what is being said even if it isn't the only explanation for all of them.

Largest Crop Circle - 60 acres

projetoatlas.jpg

credits

Thousands of strange 'Nazca Lines' discovered in the Middle East | Mail Online

Ironically, or perhaps not, is that these appear to be like cells, germs, or such. There are so many in various shapes and sizes... it provokes thought in such a way that genetic mutation and cell splicing is not at all new-founded. (Or, rather, much is not necessarily given through public education.) Also, the manipulation between man and beast, beastiality. This seems to be the evidence of possible early identification of such things and the 'leaving a mark'... It amazes me that so few people look at these things and actually see the potential revelations. Our earth is marked with the evidence of old technology and it only further suggests that the modern satellites of today are not necessarily new inventions.

Respect should not be withheld, however, regardless of the obvious coverup and confusion... there's so much more.

Forum List

Back