Crooked Republicans trying to suppress votes..not all votes count

So where or how would you change things to limit law abiding citizens their voting rights?
Well for starters I wouldn't allow people to vote that can't pass a basic civics exam, We could call it the "If you're too lazy to learn how the system works you shouldn't have a say in how it's run" Act

.. and then I'd probably move on to a "are you a net contributor or a net taker?" litmus test, if you can't be bothered to pitch in we can't bothered to involve you in decisions that effect the rest of us.

Maybe YOU should be a person that should not have this right...
Fine by me, There is no such thing as a RIGHT to vote anyways, our RIGHTS don't come from government and nobody is born with a voter registration card.
no one is born with a gun either... does that mean the 2nd amendment doesn't count? :p

Ummm… APPLES to ORANGES, every individual is born with the right to SELF DEFENSE and denying or inhibiting an individual the ability to acquire the means of self defense equates to denying them the right to self defense.

FYI:
The 2nd Amendment doesn't grant any rights, it just protects rights that the individual possesses as an attribute of his/her humanity (or endowed by his/her creator, if you prefer) from government infringement.

OP wants VOTES CAST BY NON CITIZENS COUNTED.

That's fraud.
Now this is desperation. Please stifle yourself.

Gillum, Nelson Lawyers Fight To Include Non-Citizen’s Vote In Florida

THERE IT IS IN BLACK AND WHITE>

Lawyers for Florida Democratic candidates Andrew Gillum and Bill Nelson both fought to prevent a non-citizen’s vote from being excluded Friday night, according to a transcript of a Palm Beach County Canvassing Board proceeding obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Try, just ONCE, to tell the truth.

palmbeachcitizen-493x620.jpg

That's fraud.

Lawyers for Florida Democratic candidates Andrew Gillum and Bill Nelson both fought to prevent a non-citizen’s vote from being excluded Friday night, according to a transcript of a Palm Beach County Canvassing Board proceeding obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

Holy Moly! One vote was found that was from a non-citizen! ONE!

Let me repeat that ONE vote.

That vote was then disallowed.

Under Florida law attorneys will typically object in order to preserve the objection for appeal and nothing more.

Last edited:

That's fraud.

Holy Moly! One vote was found that was from a non-citizen! ONE!

Let me repeat that ONE vote.

That vote was then disallowed.

Under Florida law attorneys will typically object in order to preserve the objection for appeal and nothing more.

They are objecting to throwing out an illegal vote.

PERIOD.

Forum List

Back