Crooked Peter Strzok fired from the FBI...Drain that swamp!

He was fired over being politically motivated in his job. Whether is it pro Hillary or anti Trump or anti Hillary pro Trump it is wrong.

dimocraps are scum.

And spelling smak is considered trolling.

By By dirtbag
Can’t even spell “bye” correctly

Strzok will be redeemed once Trump is in prison. Next Prez should make him FBI director.
so you openly admit you prefer your FBI officials to be biased to a given point of view. something tells me if you didn't agree with said pov, you'd shit kittens in anger.
He wasn’t biased. He was doing his job too well, and it threatened the President. Having lived his life as a mafia boss, Trump exerted pressure in the right places to neutralize the threat.

He's a registered Republican dumb dumb.

You folks are so dumb and drunk that you get yourselves lathered up on lies off the rightwing bubble.

#SMHGOP #LOLGOP

[/QUOTE]

He is a Virginia resident. Virginia doesn't have Party Registration

By By dirtbag
Can’t even spell “bye” correctly

Strzok will be redeemed once Trump is in prison. Next Prez should make him FBI director.
so you openly admit you prefer your FBI officials to be biased to a given point of view. something tells me if you didn't agree with said pov, you'd shit kittens in anger.
He wasn’t biased. He was doing his job too well, and it threatened the President. Having lived his life as a mafia boss, Trump exerted pressure in the right places to neutralize the threat.
yea, and i'm not fat.

you're delusional.

FBI agent Peter Strzok fired over anti-Trump texts

Gone from the FBI, now he can go and get paid by the DNC who he was working for all along in the first place.
He's a registered Republican dumb dumb.

There are many Democrats who are.
WoW!!

db745b72a202683527c4731ef5df6acb.jpg

Forum List

Back