Crooked cops (or what)?

You guys remember that time you snapped your fingers and 20 person Korean family did what you want? Can't get left alone by the first one, try some more. Uncle, husband, father-in-law, don't forget 2nd removed cousins! They got something fun with you , so I was celebrating Sa-I-Gu, this Comfort Woman tripped on a banana peel, I Know! 5 million war casualties from foreign powers . I'm a hit at their parties, they love me, so I was saying, I had a few months left of straight A's left on a degree I kind of wanted but then a shiny Korean family hit a glint in my eye a semester early or so, and whats more, the Dean of Students haven't heard of daegu spring festival anime I'm making, I might teach a class on it. They got a total poor family and they want it left alone for more poor people lovers like old white women, so I mean you don't have to whisper it twice, that's what I did. The mover thinks I'm at poor-house who I pay 200 dollars every hour of tutoring who thinks im poor, who's sorry for that, and they're sort of going for hud house poor people garbage look, with who they get to know. It works because they're Asian, Asians can do that. That's why they can't accept cash anywhere, who Dares insult Koreans with power and cash! My mistake, I walk away quick. They're training in Federal Acquisition Regulations tutoring, so that I Can Always think they're ROK spies, not only that, actually, they get in the US army, then they get to get the men can go to Korea and have casual, romantic Stranger-Meetings, Themselves! Look at me, and look at this! Its a woman like me! That's how these two met. Her mother liked his apartment, has the marry-you-later look. Look I only told her a single thing because I was studying their religion, I said, blessed if you deliver his car laundry because he'll get you more mail stuff, I wouldn't secretly help you spend all his money, easily.
Are you on crack?

New Topics

Forum List

Back