Crooked Boehner skimming funds

Hmmm ... I wonder how much went to greens fees, tanning beds, makeup, booze, cigarettes ...

What Republican politician isn't involved in something shady?

Jon Kyl, that other bastion of Arizona Justice, lied when he said 97% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortions. Then said it wasn't meant to be a factual statement.

Best part is that he then took a little trek to the basement and had his words removed from the Congressional Record.

Kyl is known for that. If he gets caught in a lie, he just has it removed from his "permanent record".

I do wish, however, that Boehner would use a different shade of orange makeup. It gives me the willies to watch him speak because he looks like the work of a flunked funeral make up student.

Luddly Do-right reads the Huffington Post!

Everyone pause in retrospection...this might be significant.

Boehner got the funds to defend a federal law. Should the government not defend its own laws?

I can't really fault Boehner for taking tons of money and then defending the interests of the contributor to him.

That's kind of how politics works, guys and gals.

If the obama regime refuses to defend the nation's laws, I applaud Boehner for gathering private funds to do so.

What it does mean by I mean what does it concern with in this thread?
there is some kinda like Of course because so many Conservatives have been charged tried and in prison for it. No wait that was dems, like Jefferson and Blago.

John Boehner Has Collected $742,000 For DOMA Defense, Top House Official Says

Anyone surprised?

For those who can't come up with anything better than "huffpo is liberal", you're free to post proof that this huffpo article is incorrect.

Otherwise, rather than look really :cuckoo:, just keep it to yourself.

You've got to love liberals who know that they're going to get abused for using HuffPoo but can't help themselves so they post with a "disclaimer" such as the above...which loosely translates as...'I know that The Huffington Post is seriously biased in all of their coverage but I can't stop myself from posting their nonsense as REAL news'.

Forum List

Back