Cromartie: 9 kids 8 Women!!!

While I don't necessarily approve of having kids by a bunch of different people, it's not my business - unless, of course, he's not paying for them and they're on welfare.... then I object.

They breed like this because they still think Lions or Alligators will eat their young

I saw a blurb of him running down the list of kids on his hands and naming them ( not very well either) in the week before the championship game ...I thought it was a parody or something, swear to god. Then I remembered Shawn Kemp...and realized sadly, its not, and they are all under what, 6 years old?

I saw a blurb of him running down the list of kids on his hands and naming them ( not very well either) in the week before the championship game ...I thought it was a parody or something, swear to god. Then I remembered Shawn Kemp...and realized sadly, its not, and they are all under what, 6 years old?

It was taken from this past season HBO "Hard Knocks" show. What a great dad that can't even remember his own kids names.

Can't someone team this guy how to wrap it up or at least get snipped!

NFL's Antonio Cromartie Has 9 Kids With 8 Women - ParentDish
Do you object to the number of children or the number of mates?

Would you prefer he had 1.3 children with 8 women or 8 children with one woman?

I just thought is was interesting! But if you are talking about 9 kids, then of course I want the 9 kids to be with one mother in a married family.

First, with that many kids and mothers, I doubt he can spend significant time with any of them!

Second, that many baby-mothers bankrupted Holyfield, who made a ton more than Cromartie, will bankrupt the poor guy!

Hey, it's not like such behavior by a guy is frowned upon by the vast majority of the black community. With a current illegitimate birth rate of 70% it's hard to criticize the very behavior that has so thoroughly and destructively spread throughout your culture. It's sad, but I don't see them figuring it out any time soon, so count on several more generations of the status quo in the years ahead.

He was not the only idiot in this game. The 8 women had no business making a baby with a guy with that kind of commitment level.

As long as the kids get their child support, I am cool with it.

I do think the kids will grow up messed up, living with a mom with that kind of brains and lacking a reasonable father.

Forum List

Back