Croc Hunter Part Treize

Out eating with hubby right now. Will have more time to post when I get back to the Flying J here in Denver. If I don't catch ya' tonight, I will tomorrow.

Howdy, ramona... glad you found your way here... I've been busy this morning with two of my sisters... they're gone now so I'm gonna lie down for a tiny wee nap... check back later!

I am checking in! Hopefully, I'll find some time to stick around for a bit soon. In Jensen, UT right now waiting to pilot a load to delivery point. This is fun work, but tiring. Long hours driving. Well, gotta go. Will check back later. Just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning!
Hey, Shads! Hey, ramona! Be back soon!

TGIF! Hi, Kitty... sounds like you're keeping busy... wish I could say the same! And here we are at the last day of August... couple more months and we should have some seriously cooler weather... I can't waaaaaaaaaaaait! :banana:

friday-glitter-graphic-tgif.gif

Last edited:
Well, back home for a while. Labor Day always puts the brakes on rig moves and heavy equipment moving so my pilot car services aren't in high demand. Yep, been busy, but I wish it was more consistent. The company pilot car drivers are always considered first and that's understandable. Be back later.

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. Right now I'm heaeding in the general direction of my bed. Good night, and I hope to chat to you in the morning.

Just another drive by posting....have been doing alot of traveling this summer....so I dont gets alot of time to visit...but I wont be a stranger...will be back soon!! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day!!

Hello everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. Right now I'm heaeding in the general direction of my bed. Good night, and I hope to chat to you in the morning.

Hey, Who! Not at all, my dear... stop by whenever you feel like it... I'm hoping more people will do that... I miss so many people that we used to chat with... you're welcome here anytime... :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back