CDZ Critics Slam Movie 'Midway' Because it is Embarrassing to be Reminded of How Good We Once Were

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exclusive white while all others are second class......yes BAD
Nothing in my vision of the future supports that claim. That is shit you just made up.
While you, DO see whites being discriminated against and marginalized.
WHy are you lying about me and what I have said? Why are you being an asshole?
He is trolling you. Best strategy is to not take the bait, just put him on ignore.

The thing is, that all liberals are basically the same. So, unless I just want to talk to other conservatives...

I didn't read the first 12 pages of this thread. I'm just chiming in to say that I went and saw and was very disappointed with it. I think it was poorly done. Of course, I'm a historic purist and want historical events properly depicted.

I didn't read the first 12 pages of this thread. I'm just chiming in to say that I went and saw and was very disappointed with it. I think it was poorly done. Of course, I'm a historic purist and want historical events properly depicted.
So what did you think of the Alamo reboot?

My, what a racist statement
I agree totally

Correll is a racist

Said the man who's vision of the future, contains one racial group being massively discriminated against and marginalized.

If there was anything wrong with my vision of the future, you would have led with what was actually wrong about it, instead of just throwing bullshit personal attacks.

You are being an asshole, INSTEAD of making an actual point.

Because you know that you are in the wrong.
Tell it to your KKK friends

They will sympathize

See the difference is that you are making shit up about me, to smear me,

while I am being honest about your vision of the future, to try to make a real point.

How can the fact that you need to lie to sabotage any real discussion of your real position, not tell you that you are in the wrong?
You never manage to stay on topic, do you Klan Boy?

Oh, NOW you want to stay on topic? .

See the difference is that you are making shit up about me, to smear me,

while I am being honest about your vision of the future, to try to make a real point.

How can the fact that you need to lie to sabotage any real discussion of your real position, not tell you that you are in the wrong?

I saw the movie 'Midway' last night and it was just as exciting as I thought it would be and more. I felt good seeing Americans pull together and fight for a common cause like we did back then, but alass, that America is no more.

Just one example, Admiral Nimitz. As portrayed in the movie, Nimitz was willing to buck common consensus and listen to people who were experts in their field but not part of the reigning Establishment. He fully empowered the code breakers and went with intercepted intell instead of what 'Washington thinks' and won the battle of Midway as a result.

Our Oligarchs have degenerated as a class of people from Nimitz down to John McStain. The Liberals used to castigate the man, but once he went Never Trump he became the press corps hero again.

So we went from being a people of action, driven by facts and theory to being just a gaggle of paid off crooks.

It is a sad thing to see in our country.
Maybe movies should have a "Snowflake Rating", from * to ***** so they well not be caught unsuspecting and caused avoidable butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back