Critics Pounce On New Heisman Winner For Tweets When He Was 14

Ridiculous

He called friends fags when he was 15

Who hasn’t?

I don't think you understand, RW. The term "fag" is considered to be very offensive to the fudge packing community. So its understandable why they are demanding a complete apology and that Mr. Murray be stripped of the award and kicked out of school.

I was a little shocked that he won. I felt the other two were better, and more NFL ready. But I sometimes wonder about this vote, because journalists are a large part of the voting block. It makes me a little suspicious that someone took the time to look that far back into his social media history to make an example of him.
It is possible that every time someone becomes a focus in the news, somebody is out there getting paid to make an example of them to further the progressive cause.

I was a little surprised he won.

I was more surprised that a dozen or so previous Heisman winners did not have Tua anywhere on their ballot.

Not surprised he won. He is a winner, in the clutch too. Look what he did vs. Texas. He will give ALA trouble. He has speed too. He has won everything put in front of him since grade school.

OKLA defense is getting marginally better. ALA will be tested.

I was a little shocked that he won. I felt the other two were better, and more NFL ready. But I sometimes wonder about this vote, because journalists are a large part of the voting block. It makes me a little suspicious that someone took the time to look that far back into his social media history to make an example of him.
It is possible that every time someone becomes a focus in the news, somebody is out there getting paid to make an example of them to further the progressive cause.

I was a little surprised he won.

I was more surprised that a dozen or so previous Heisman winners did not have Tua anywhere on their ballot.

Not surprised he won. He is a winner, in the clutch too. Look what he did vs. Texas. He will give ALA trouble. He has speed too. He has won everything put in front of him since grade school.

OKLA defense is getting marginally better. ALA will be tested.

I think Alabama wins because we will get a few stops. OK's defense has gotten better, but is still a long way from any good. Both teams will score a lot. I think OK gets stopped a few times and Alabama does not.

All he needs to say is when I was 14 I said stupid stuff

All he needs to say is when I was 14 I said stupid stuff

Since when is being a teenager an excuse for bad behavior? 49 US Senators were ready to destroy a man's life, family and career for alleged teenage behavior just a couple of months ago.

It may be that they looked into his past knowing what he had done and chose him for that reason with the goal of making him an example to promote an agenda.

That's how Progressives roll.

But as you rightly say, the other candidates had better numbers, so I must be right.

Forum List

Back