Critics Blame Lolo Jones’ Virginity for Her 4th Place Olympic Finish

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
‘Virgin Sh**’: Critics Blame Lolo Jones’ Virginity for Her 4th Place Olympic Finish

August 8, 2012 at 7:38am by Billy Hallowell

---
After Jones came in fourth place during the finals of the 100-meter hurdles on Tuesday, many Twitter users started talking about her sex life. Using the loss as an opportunity to lambaste the athlete, they seemed to allege that, had she been sexually active, perhaps she would have performed better at the Olympics.

---

Twitter Users Blame Lolo Jones Olympic Performance on Virginity | TheBlaze.com

I wonder if anyone realized that Lolo Jones had already had a injury to her legss thus contributing to her purforming less than her best?

Or that many of our best athelets under the age of 20 are (gasp) virgins!:eusa_shhh:

I wonder if anyone realized that Lolo Jones had already had a injury to her legss thus contributing to her purforming less than her best?

Or that many of our best athelets under the age of 20 are (gasp) virgins!:eusa_shhh:

Dont you know? They all have plenty of time to date and risk pregnancy to compete. I mean its not like they are training day in and day out to perfect their sport or something like that.

oh wait...

‘Virgin Sh**’: Critics Blame Lolo Jones’ Virginity for Her 4th Place Olympic Finish

August 8, 2012 at 7:38am by Billy Hallowell

---
After Jones came in fourth place during the finals of the 100-meter hurdles on Tuesday, many Twitter users started talking about her sex life. Using the loss as an opportunity to lambaste the athlete, they seemed to allege that, had she been sexually active, perhaps she would have performed better at the Olympics.

---

Twitter Users Blame Lolo Jones Olympic Performance on Virginity | TheBlaze.com

All kinds of stupidity comes out of Tweets......you know.

Lolo is 29 and still a virgin. I am also in my late twenties and also a virgin. Not because I am saving myself until marriage, but because I believe virginity is a gift to be given to the person that I am in a committed and loving relationship with. I praise Lolo, she has strong beliefs, like me, and is sticking to them..

I didn't watch the race, but I know that our Sally (the Aussie) won, and am happy she did, because she is amazing. To attack poor Lolo, claiming her virginity helped her lose is vile, offensive, and cruel. She didn't lose. She came forth, and instead of attacking her for it, those Twitter users (possibly Americans who expected an American to win) should have been proud that she made to the Olympics, because whether she won Gold or not, she made the country proud, and should be given a lot of support and encouragement, instead of petty comments from people who will never make it to the Games.

The Times article said Jones has “received far greater publicity than any other American track and field athlete competing in the London Games. This was based not on achievement but on her exotic beauty and on a sad and cynical marketing campaign.”​
What's sad and cynical is the way you assholes think there's something wrong with virginity.

Forum List

Back