Critical Theory

Professor Bell once put out a short story about what might happen if aliens landed:

As it turns out, apparently, if the aliens would pay off the national debt, white America would happily sell them all the black people (and you know, of course, those Jews wouldn't lift a finger).

New Page 1

I bet he's related to that dude who thought Guam was gonna tip over. ya think? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Professor Bell once put out a short story about what might happen if aliens landed:

As it turns out, apparently, if the aliens would pay off the national debt, white America would happily sell them all the black people (and you know, of course, those Jews wouldn't lift a finger).

New Page 1

I bet he's related to that dude who thought Guam was gonna tip over. ya think? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, Nalo Hopkinson or Walter Mosley.

The Board.

Now you: what's so wrong with CRT?

why are you focusing on that exclusively? there has been other issues raised as well.....your opinion or mine as to what crt constitutes will vary, that imnho, is not really the issue imho.

for what its worth I think rangel has a pretty good blurb on the 'definition'.

It sounds IMHO no worse if that, to some of what falwell roberts or brimelow have said...so the question begs; why, are there views well publicized and set side by side as to assoc's with gop members, and....bells weren't? in fact they have inho, it appears, abetted keeping it out of the limelight or at the very least willful ignorance.

I'm focusing on it because it's the topic of this thread. It's the topic of this thread because it is one of the things Brown was promoting.

So your saying there no objective definition of CRT and that it's just kinda whatever you want it to be?

I have already answered you.

exactly and the media has a duty to make them known and to employ equal curiosity in seeking such as in vetting etc. and, let us decide if those associations mean anything to us as we determine who we would prefer.

Absolutely. There are questions, and if the press does not seek to objectively answer them, this leaves a vacuum. And since human nature abhors a vaccum, it is one that will be filled by assumptions.
Read his own words. ADD IN "WITHOUT LAWS" to prevent. and you will be closer.
White people will always be looking for a way to keep the darkies down, by hook or by crook. There will always be a struggle between whites and everyone else.
This isn't what Professor Bell wrote or said; he did write that without laws to protect minorities, majorities are likely to be oppressive. (No sh--. )

New Page 1

I forgot about that guy. A congressman as I recall.

God help us all.

New Page 1

Real smart guy...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back