Critical race theory

You guys on the right will grasp at anything won't you?

But.........since the economy is getting better, wild bullshit to attack Obama with is all you have left.

BTW.........how's that birth control issue working out for ya?

But.........since the economy is getting better, wild bullshit to attack Obama with is all you have left.

The economy is getting better?

Bullshit.

Papa Obama made it so bad
there is no where left to go, but up
:eusa_whistle:

The economy is getting better?

Bullshit.

Papa Obama made it so bad
there is no where left to go, but up
:eusa_whistle:

MASSIVE room for improvement.

I think it was the famous philosopher, Bill Murray, who said that.

Stripes.

Perhaps...

Then having a racist pastor like Rev Wright for 20 years
means he must support Black Liberation Theology

You know........whenever I went to church, I didn't go there for politics or to find out what my pastor believed in as far as the economy, government or foreign policy. I went there to hear what he had to say about the Bible and the stories contained in it. If I stuck around afterwards to speak to them, I never brought up those subjects either, as that isn't what he was there for.

To tell the truth? I've been through Catholic school, gone to Catholic church, also attended Baptist, Methodist, Episcopalian and was baptized Lutheran (orphaned at 8 and in foster care until I was 16), and to this day, I don't know a thing about the politics or world views of any of the nuns, or any of the preachers I talked to growing up.

My personal view is that religion is religion and politics is politics and neither should be spoken of in the same conversation.

So, why does the political views of the preacher matter?

Perhaps...

You know........whenever I went to church, I didn't go there for politics or to find out what my pastor believed in as far as the economy, government or foreign policy. I went there to hear what he had to say about the Bible and the stories contained in it. If I stuck around afterwards to speak to them, I never brought up those subjects either, as that isn't what he was there for.

To tell the truth? I've been through Catholic school, gone to Catholic church, also attended Baptist, Methodist, Episcopalian and was baptized Lutheran (orphaned at 8 and in foster care until I was 16), and to this day, I don't know a thing about the politics or world views of any of the nuns, or any of the preachers I talked to growing up.

My personal view is that religion is religion and politics is politics and neither should be spoken of in the same conversation.

Yeah sure but that is to be expected from non radical religions
But in this case, it is part of the "religion"
Most would remember their priest, pastor, rabbi etc
being this vile and radical

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8]Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Perhaps...

Yeah sure but that is to be expected from non radical religions
But in this case, it is part of the "religion"
Most would remember their priest, pastor, rabbi etc
being this vile and radical

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnlRrxXv-v8]Reverend Jeremiah Wright "God Damn America" - YouTube[/ame]

So, now the Church of Christ is a "radical" chuch group?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back