Critical Benghazi Question: ‘What Caliber Ammo?’

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Critical Benghazi Question: ‘What Caliber Ammo?’​

By Chip Jones
January 22, 2013

As the Congressional hearings on the fiasco in Benghazi gear back up, and as Secretary of State Hillary Clinton prepares to testify all manner of questions are floating around about who knew what and when

~~~~~~~~​

Therefore, the question that is simply asked and objectively answered, without placing any of the SF or CIA operatives at mortal risk is a simple one. You see, the Kalashnikov rifle chambers a 7.62 mm round. The US M-4 rifle chambers a 5.56 mm round. What is widely reported and accepted is that at least two of the TDY Green Berets who were assigned by the CIA as ARSO’s (assistant regional safety officers) were badly wounded and were treated for multiple gunshot wounds after they rescued over 20 civilian CIA workers from the compound.

The single question that needs to be asked is: “Were the rounds taken out of the wounded ARSO’s 7.62 mm or 5.56 mm?” And when the answer comes back “5.56 mm”, it opens the door to the proof that the cover up was meant to hide the fact that the Obama administration had been caught once again arming offshore groups that did not have the interests of our country at heart. It would open the door to proof that Benghazi was “Fast and Furious on Steroids.”

(Excerpt)

Read more:
Critical Benghazi Question: ?What Caliber Ammo?? ? Conservative Report

Granny says, "Dat's right - he only said what needed to be said...
:clap2:
Sen. Rand Paul Blasts Clinton's 'Failure of Leadership'
January 23, 2013 - There was a lot of human error involved in the disaster at Benghazi, as a later investigation found -- but also a "failure of leadership," Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) told Hillary Clinton on Wednesday.
He noted that an independent Accountability Review Board board made 64 recommendations for change. "A lot of them are common sense and should be done, but the question is -- it's a failure of leadership that they weren't done in advance, and four lives were cost because of this. "I'm glad that you're accepting responsibility," Paul continued: "I think that ultimately with your leaving, you accept the culpability for the worst tragedy since 9/11. And I really mean that. Had I been president at the time, and I found that you did not read the cables from Benghazi -- you did not read the cables from Ambassador Stevens -- I would have relieved you of your post.

Clinton testified that she did not see the cables requesting beefed-up security in Libya: "I did not see these requests. They did not come to me. I did not approve them. I did not deny them," she said. "I think it's inexcusable," Sen. Paul told her. "The thing is, is that -- we can understand that you're not reading every cable." Paul referred to several cables dealing with relatively trivial matters.

But, he added, "I think it's inexcusable that you did not know about this and that you did not read these cables. I would think by anyone's estimation, Libya has to have been one of the hottest of hot spots around the world. Not to know of the request for security -- really, I think cost these people their lives. Their lives could have been saved had someone been more available, had someone been aware of these things -- more on top of the job." Paul said he doesn't suspect Clinton's motives -- he doesn't think she was willfully negligent -- "but it was a failure of leadership not to be involved."

Sen. Rand Paul Blasts Clinton's 'Failure of Leadership' | CNS News

See also:

Hillary on Not Doing Sunday Shows After 9/11/12: ‘There Are Other Things I Prefer to Do on Sunday Mornings’
January 23, 2013 – Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the reason that Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice went on five Sunday morning television shows in her place following the terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya was because “there are other things that I prefer to do on Sunday mornings.”
Five days following the terrorist attacks on the Benghazi compound, Rice insisted on five separate TV talk shows that the attack sprang from a protest over an obscure anti-Muslim video posted on YouTube, even though the CIA in Libya told Washington within 24 hours that militants were responsible for the attack. During Clinton’s appearance before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Wednesday, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) asked her why it was that Rice went in her stead. “Since you managed the response to the Benghazi attacks, why weren’t you the person to appear on the Sunday shows following the attack?” he said. “Ambassador Susan Rice said that you declined. Was that correct?”

“Well, I have to confess here in public, going on the Sunday shows is not my favorite thing to do,” Clinton said. “There are other things that I prefer to do on Sunday mornings.” “And, you know, I haven’t been on a Sunday show in way over a year,” she added. “So, it just isn’t something that I normally jump to do.” “And I did feel strongly that we had a lot that we had to manage, that I had to respond to, and I thought that should be my priority,” Clinton said.

Wilson said, “Well, I believe that part of the priority is telling correct information, and you could have done that. And I think it’s very unfortunate that multiple appearances by Ambassador Rice with information that’s been discovered not to be correct.”

Following the terrorist attack, which resulted in the murders of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, the Obama administration continually cited an obscure YouTube video “The Innocence of Muslims” as the impetus behind the attack. Both President Barack Obama and White House Press Secretary Jay Carney linked the attacks to the video three days after CIA and State Department eyewitnesses reported on Sept. 15 that there had been no protest in Benghazi.

Source

Last edited:

Forum List

Back