Cristina Kirchner and Vladimir Putin cuddle up

Putin never orchestrated the coup nor the illegal takeover of the Ukrainian government fool.

That was the west co-operating with Ukrainian oligarchs who wished to enrich themselves further by dealing with the EU.

Pinchuk (Hillary and Bill's friend and Clinton Foundation supporter), Poroshenko and others backed and financed the illegal and violent overthrow of the duly elected government.

Poroshenko not only admits his financial backing of the coup but brags on it. And brags about how his media drove the riots in Maidan square.

Between Pinchuk and Poroshenko they own the Kiev media that propagandized the "revolution".

And the blood of Eastern Ukrainians who have every right to fear the nazis in Kiev belong on the oligarchs and the western leaders hands.

Hey dumbass, if it was Hillary Clinton who orchestrated the coup of Russia's closest neighbor, then your deity Putin is the most incompetent leader on the planet. And he has no control over ANYTHING going on over there. Do you really believe that?

You blame the West, but it's fucking PUTIN who's tanks are blowing up your country. And giving nukes to Iran. And cozying up to our enemies.

tinydancer are you REALLY SURE your loyalty is to this country? Because I very much doubt that. :cool:

I blame the west for supporting the violent overthrow of the democratically elected President and his party that has led to this civil war.

The writing was on the wall when Poroshenko the current President and other oligarchs financed the coup and brought in the muscle known as Pravy Sektor and Svoboda to seize power illegally.

All Putin could do was shore up support for the Crimeans and ethnic Russians in the east.

One cannot blame any eastern Ukrainian for desperately rebelling against those in the west who would in a heartbeat follow in the footsteps of Bandera.

They have this "thing" for ethnic cleansing. As a matter of fact Yatsenyuk has stated his case for ethnic cleansing of the "subhumans" in the east.

You really need to get up to speed. You really don't have a clue do you?

Here's Vicky with the opposition leaders who backed the coup. Right in the middle of the coup by the way.

The gentleman on the left is the leader of Svoboda. Nazi lover. Yatsenyuk is on the right. He's the one that made the case for ethnic cleansing.

r

Ukrainian opposition leaders Oleh Tyahnybok (L), Vitaly Klitschko (2nd R, back) and Arseny Yatsenyuk (R) pose for a picture with U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland during a meeting in Kiev February 6, 2014.
Reuters/Andrew Kravchenko/Pool
You're insane.

Now I did wish to say to you and not in anger, debate me in the bull ring on the violent western takeover of the Ukraine.

I would welcome this debate. I have been working with many Ukrainians abroad but many in my home community of Manitoba. The information I have gathered is most interesting.

The west has backed nazi lovers and backed an overthrow of a duly elected President and his party and I can prove it all.

I am about to throw my Prime Minister and my party to the wind for their involvement in the overthrow.

I'm about to truly cut loose because the Toronto Symphony has censored a young Ukrainian pianist over Ukrainian politics because she has defended eastern Ukrainians.

This is beyond the pale.

So I am almost ready to cut loose with everything I have. I am loaded for bear. Not kidding.

Let me know when you want to enter the bullring with me.
If you love Russia and the pro-Russian minority in the Ukraine so much then why don't you move there?

I grew up hating the USSR and Stalin. For heavens sake Stalin starved my people. This has not been easy for me this choice to defend Crimea and the others in the east.

I'm third generation Ukrainian and the fight in me comes from my other half Irish. :) From good stock that refused to be usurped by the nazis in Kiev.

And they are nazi lovers.

But that is my makeup as a Canadian in a new world to fight good fights.

Let me know when you want to enter the ring with me.

You said you would bookmark my posts to use against me in future threads so obviously you wish a fight.

I will give you one gladly.

Hey dumbass, if it was Hillary Clinton who orchestrated the coup of Russia's closest neighbor, then your deity Putin is the most incompetent leader on the planet. And he has no control over ANYTHING going on over there. Do you really believe that?

You blame the West, but it's fucking PUTIN who's tanks are blowing up your country. And giving nukes to Iran. And cozying up to our enemies.

tinydancer are you REALLY SURE your loyalty is to this country? Because I very much doubt that. :cool:

I blame the west for supporting the violent overthrow of the democratically elected President and his party that has led to this civil war.

The writing was on the wall when Poroshenko the current President and other oligarchs financed the coup and brought in the muscle known as Pravy Sektor and Svoboda to seize power illegally.

All Putin could do was shore up support for the Crimeans and ethnic Russians in the east.

One cannot blame any eastern Ukrainian for desperately rebelling against those in the west who would in a heartbeat follow in the footsteps of Bandera.

They have this "thing" for ethnic cleansing. As a matter of fact Yatsenyuk has stated his case for ethnic cleansing of the "subhumans" in the east.

Here's Vicky with the opposition leaders who backed the coup. Right in the middle of the coup by the way.

The gentleman on the left is the leader of Svoboda. Nazi lover. Yatsenyuk is on the right. He's the one that made the case for ethnic cleansing.

r

Ukrainian opposition leaders Oleh Tyahnybok (L), Vitaly Klitschko (2nd R, back) and Arseny Yatsenyuk (R) pose for a picture with U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Victoria Nuland during a meeting in Kiev February 6, 2014.
You're insane.

Now I did wish to say to you and not in anger, debate me in the bull ring on the violent western takeover of the Ukraine.

I would welcome this debate. I have been working with many Ukrainians abroad but many in my home community of Manitoba. The information I have gathered is most interesting.

The west has backed nazi lovers and backed an overthrow of a duly elected President and his party and I can prove it all.

I am about to throw my Prime Minister and my party to the wind for their involvement in the overthrow.

I'm about to truly cut loose because the Toronto Symphony has censored a young Ukrainian pianist over Ukrainian politics because she has defended eastern Ukrainians.

This is beyond the pale.

So I am almost ready to cut loose with everything I have. I am loaded for bear. Not kidding.

What is wrong with debating here? I hope you are not trying to rough him up in the bullring :)

In the bullring I can make him bleed with my truths. In Politics, not so much.

:lol:
Please note everyone, that what's inspired such PASSION out of our friend TD here, is a thread about Putin's love life. :rofl:

r

You're insane.

This is beyond the pale.

What is wrong with debating here? I hope you are not trying to rough him up in the bullring :)

Please note everyone, that what's inspired such PASSION out of our friend TD here, is a thread about Putin's love life. :rofl:

Putin is a babe magnet :)

You're insane.

This is beyond the pale.

That must be why TD's so jealous.

r

You're insane.

This is beyond the pale.

Keep him alive though :) We do not want any fatalities :)

This is beyond the pale.

Pretty women are in abundance in Russia and Ukraine. So anyone can be a babe magnet over there :)

r

You're insane.

This is beyond the pale.

Too funny. You are the one that brought up Putin banging the leader of Argentina. I only brought up the fact he had better ummmmmmmmm errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr taste in women.

My passion lies in the fact that western leaders for power and fame glory and money have betrayed the Ukrainian people and have initiated a civil war.

My family my great grandfather running from the upcoming Bolshevik revolution ran to this new land.

Bokla. Bokla he brought his three daughters to Canada. My great grandmother couldn't come with him. She stayed with my eldest great aunt who was pregnant.

My Baba and my great aunts set off on the best journey in a new world.
Three sisters in a brave Canada who fought to the top for all their children.

My family is loaded with fabulous success stories. Wasn't easy. I went off the beaten path into media and entertainment. The others you can find in their greatness in medicine and literature.

I believed for the longest time that the "new Ukraine" could be free.

Sadly as I have witnessed, the oligarchs have sold out to the west. And are willing to kill all "subhumans" in the east to do so.

If Kiev moves on the east to commit a genocide, Putin will protect them.

He must protect them from the western nazis.

You're insane.

This is beyond the pale.

Too funny. You are the one that brought up Putin banging the leader of Argentina. I only brought up the fact he had better ummmmmmmmm errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr taste in women.

My passion lies in the fact that western leaders for power and fame glory and money have betrayed the Ukrainian people and have initiated a civil war.

My family my great grandfather running from the upcoming Bolshevik revolution ran to this new land.

Bokla. Bokla he brought his three daughters to Canada. My great grandmother couldn't come with him. She stayed with my eldest great aunt who was pregnant.

My family is loaded with fabulous success stories. Wasn't easy. I went off the beaten path into media and entertainment. The others you can find in their greatness in medicine and literature.

Sadly as I have witnessed, the oligarchs have sold out to the west. And are willing to kill all "subhumans" in the east to do so.

That post of mine you're referring to was a joke. But what you've written since then is much funnier! :clap:

This is beyond the pale.

That post of mine you're referring to was a joke. But what you've written since then is much funnier! :clap:

Obviously you don't wish to dance in the bullring with me. Your shame is duly noted. You are a pathetic weakling.

I have no intention of giving up my quest to denigrate the "new" government in Kiev.

Nor will I give up my journey to fight the bastards in Kiev that are slaughtering Ukrainians in the east that they refer to as subhumans.

Pretty women are in abundance in Russia and Ukraine. So anyone can be a babe magnet over there :)

You think he's tappin' that?

Are you kidding? Have you ever seen the young lady who is purported to be his lover?

He has a beard?

Apart from a brazilian I don't think she would care to shave.

0.jpg

Obviously you don't wish to dance in the bullring with me. Your shame is duly noted. You are a pathetic weakling.

I have no intention of giving up my quest to denigrate the "new" government in Kiev.

Nor will I give up my journey to fight the bastards in Kiev that are slaughtering Ukrainians in the east that they refer to as subhumans.

Men in general and him in this case are afraid of Russian/Ukrainian women :)

Forum List

Back