Criss Mathews-MSNBC--makes campaign ad for Obama--No media bias here--LOL

Somebody needs to tell Chrissy that "if you criticize the president then you must be a racist" is so 2009.

ABC haas done the same, they in fact took direction from Obama2012 to run a hit piece on Newt.

Sounds to me like ABC and MSNBC need to be charged with violating election laws. Providing such free services as campaigning is illegal.

The MOST IMPORTANT part of this commercial is that CHRIS MATTHEWS AND MSNBC OUTED OBAMA AS BEING A FOREIGNER!!!!!!

In this commercial Chris Matthews talks about obama's diverse childhood, then says that "you can't go to Japan or China and become Chinese......now look where he is." He then points to the White House in the background!!! HE OUTED OBAMA! By him saying that you can't go to China and become Chinese, he implied that you CAN come to America and BECOME AMERICAN - which is true, AND BY HIM SAYING THAT, HE ADMITS THAT OBAMA CAME HERE AND BECAME AMERICAN AND THAT HE AND MSNBC KNOW THAT OBAMA IS A FOREIGNER!!!!!

And what is even MORE TELLING, is that the SAME commercial has now been EDITED, and the China/America section IS GONE!!!!!!!!! I noticed that section GONE on Monday, June 27th!!!!

I am sending this youtube link to Breitbart and everyone else I can think of who can get this EXPOSED before MSNBC REMOVES all traces of the original commercial!!! If you know people to send it to, PLEASE DO!!!!!!

No, the most important part is that they are doing a commercial for Obama, and are in violation FEC law.

If Obama was born in Hawaii, then where are all the 35mm films of him as an infant? didn't most couples in America take baby films in the 60's?. Like the infant playing on the beach? We're talking Hawaii here, what baby born/raised in Hawaii has never been to the beach?

The difference:

Liberals and moderates support the positions.

Conservatives support the person.

Ask a conservative if they really want to cut grandma off from Medicare. Or end school lunches for poor children and they will say no.

But the conservative's candidate supports those things. For the conservative, they don't believe it. It must be a mistake. Their leader is being mis-characterized. It's why they can't see Palin and Bush and Bachmann and others of that ilk as "stupid". It's all a liberal media "plot".

I don't look at this spot as an ad for Obama as much as just another puff piece showcasing another of the MSNBC personalities in an attempt, I assume, to help build up their meager viewership. They run them by all of their nighttime anchors and the format is always the same. They're not looking directly into the camera and thus at the viewers. They're always looking at and directing their comments to some off screen person, as if someone is interviewing them, and I guess the point is that their comments are sure to impress viewers with how smart they are, their grasp of the issues, or God knows what else.

I think they're all rather silly but obviously the MSNBC suits like them.

I had to show this advertisement Criss Mathews-Hardball-of MSNBC just put out. Now you look at and tell me that this is NOT a campaign advertisement for Barack Obama--:razz:

Yet--we have liberals stating that there is no bias with MSNBC--:cuckoo:

YouTube - ‪Are MSNBC and Chris Matthews running their own campaign commercials for President Obama?‬‏

What no comments you MSNBC watchers--who have CLAIMED for years--that this station wasn't "biased."--:cuckoo:

Who the fuck claimed that?

Link it.

No, the most important part is that they are doing a commercial for Obama, and are in violation FEC law.

Write your congressman..quick.

While you're at it..let em know about FOX..who, at one time or another, employed most of the Republican candidates that have declared.

The MOST IMPORTANT part of this commercial is that CHRIS MATTHEWS AND MSNBC OUTED OBAMA AS BEING A FOREIGNER!!!!!!

In this commercial Chris Matthews talks about obama's diverse childhood, then says that "you can't go to Japan or China and become Chinese......now look where he is." He then points to the White House in the background!!! HE OUTED OBAMA! By him saying that you can't go to China and become Chinese, he implied that you CAN come to America and BECOME AMERICAN - which is true, AND BY HIM SAYING THAT, HE ADMITS THAT OBAMA CAME HERE AND BECAME AMERICAN AND THAT HE AND MSNBC KNOW THAT OBAMA IS A FOREIGNER!!!!!

And what is even MORE TELLING, is that the SAME commercial has now been EDITED, and the China/America section IS GONE!!!!!!!!! I noticed that section GONE on Monday, June 27th!!!!

I am sending this youtube link to Breitbart and everyone else I can think of who can get this EXPOSED before MSNBC REMOVES all traces of the original commercial!!! If you know people to send it to, PLEASE DO!!!!!!

Since first reading your post yesterday I've seen both the original and the edited version. Since both are now running it might just be (haven't timed either of them) that they wanted to be able to run a 30 second spot and also what TV folks call a split-thirty, or 15 seconds (or maybe they're 60 and 30 secs spots?).

Forum List

Back