"CRISIS?" Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year LOW.

How do you come up with 90% when you do not know now may crosses undetected? Do the math without that number. New math?

mfO
Do you understand that apprehension of 310,531 people is 310,531 too many? How many got in undetected?

The Department of Homeland Security says the estimates are impossible, but their research shows between 55% and 85% are apprehended.
Take a fucking mathematician to figure that one out when we do not know how many were not apprehended. lmfao

climate change is a crisis. income inequality is a crisis. illegal immigration is not.

you can be against a wall and against illegal immigration by the way, as Ron Paul demonstrates!

mfO
Do you understand that apprehension of 310,531 people is 310,531 too many? How many got in undetected?

The Department of Homeland Security says the estimates are impossible, but their research shows between 55% and 85% are apprehended.
Take a fucking mathematician to figure that one out when we do not know how many were not apprehended. lmfao

I'm sure they have some way to figure it out. For instance when they catch an illegal, they ask how they got into the country. No system is perfect, all they can do is estimate. Do you know how they figure out unemployment numbers? They do surveys. Did you read the link I posted?

mfO

I'm sure they have some way to figure it out. For instance when they catch an illegal, they ask how they got into the country. No system is perfect, all they can do is estimate. Do you know how they figure out unemployment numbers? They do surveys. Did you read the link I posted?
Unemployed apply for unemployment insurance Illegals do not turn themselves in and say "I entered illegally" cross the border but hid in the shadows. Try getting an illegal to do a survey. LOL

mfO

Unemployed apply for unemployment insurance Illegals do not turn themselves in and say "I entered illegally" cross the border but hid in the shadows. Try getting an illegal to do a survey. LOL

Correct, however people are not considered unemployed unless they are looking for work. That's why they do phone surveys; because many people who are not working may not be looking for a new job.

And I never said that illegals will turn themselves in. What I said is that when they are arrested or questioned by the police, they may be asked how they got into the country. So again, read the link I posted. It explains how they came up with the numbers they did.

Forum List

Back