"CRISIS?" Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year LOW.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by abu afak, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Faun

Faun Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,904
    So? I said, "It’s bills for raising revenue which shall originate in the House."

... and you said I was, "wrong, wrong, wrong," for saying that.

So am I wrong? Or are you an idiot for saying I was wrong? Which is it. :badgrin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. sartre play

sartre play Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,344
    Maters not if the count is up or down this year, the fighting needs to stop & the grownups need to look at each area of the problem & address them. to many special permits being given to big business.? do we want to address the large number of illegals that are from China? what can we do to help people stay in there own country? what can we do to reduce the flow of drugs & the criminals that bring them? how do we build walls, fences, patrols, but not halt the legal commerce that flows both ways across the borders? what additional problems does the river cause? how do we stop or slow the fake SS cards? will a raise in min wage slow down the illegals? will large fines slow down those who hire illegals? lots of questions. do you really think there is only one answer & a wall is that answer?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Cellblock2429

Cellblock2429 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,201
    /---- / Sorry you're still confused. Any legislation that originates in the senate is a senate bill, and will be designated with SB.A bill that originates in the house will be designated as a house resolution, or HR. All bills dealing with government spending originate in the house.The senate can not put forth a spending bill.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Faun

Faun Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,904
    Dumbfuck, you said I was, "wrong, wrong wrong," for posting, "it’s bills for raising revenue which shall originate in the House."

Then you posted, "all bills for raising revenue must start in the House of Representatives"

So was I wrong? Or are you an idiot for saying I was wrong? Which is it. I can't help but note you're avoiding answering that question. :badgrin:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  5. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,192
    But you're still wrong. Because any budget approval process is a "revenue" process.. No distinction between the original wording of revenue and your "funding".. Every budget bill whether it's a full blown budget bill or a Continuing Resolution (autopilot) INCREASES govt spending. No agency EVER gets cuts. So it's an approving process for revenue..

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Stormy Daniels

Stormy Daniels Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,604
    With all these horses running loose it's imperative we close the barn door!

7. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32,192
    If you read down the Wiki article that Cellblock posted, you get an example of the HORSESHIT that goes on with claims of which Bill they have voted for or are dealing with...

That's why intelligent people can't discuss congress critters claims WITHOUT A SPECIFIC bill number to look up on the Congressional Record. But again, you can take a DEAD carcass HOUSE appropropriations bill and have the Senate AMEND it and pass it back. But the BILL DOES have to originate in the HOUSE..

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Norman

Norman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,470
    If you didn't realize yet... they are not running OUT the country, but INTO the country.

If you had not watched so much CNN, you might have got it. Close the border, then deport them. Crisis handled.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Stormy Daniels

Stormy Daniels Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,604
    That's what you took from that?...Is this kind of stupidity natural for you, or do you have to work at it?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  10. Norman

Norman Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,470
    I got precisely the stupidity that you boasted and nothing more.

Build the wall, close the border, avert a bigger crisis and save American lives.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1